Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Beast

The Observer
With adaptation problems, I meant of course the Spanish game and especially Barcelona's game.

I would love to see Caceres-Chygrynskiy have on game together. The one is so fast he tackles and has so much energy he tackles anything that moves with any body part ... the other is so slow he tackles anything that moves with any body part because he is just too slow. Epic images await us!

And that describes the only purpose and only outcome of putting 2 crap defenders together .
I'm holding my judgment on Shagmisskey for now but Caceres is the ultimate bust.
If La Furia didn't held such stalking obsession (See Rafa Marquez )to anything outside the big 2 in South /central America and had this ultimate showdown with me about how Caceres will be a bust (when u first bought him ) he wouldn't mention him anywhere near Barcelona

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
And that describes the only purpose and only outcome of putting 2 crap defenders together .
I'm holding my judgment on Shagmisskey for now but Caceres is the ultimate bust.
If La Furia didn't held such stalking obsession (See Rafa Marquez )to anything outside the big 2 in South /central America and had this ultimate showdown with me about how Caceres will be a bust (when u first bought him ) he wouldn't mention him anywhere near Barcelona

The ultimate bust? He's not even the worst Barcelona defender in the past decade...sadly.

This is not about that debate, you were right about his awful positioning and decision making and I'll concede defeat but he's no worse than half Real Madrid's defense. You were right about both Caceres and Garay, both are still too young to be written off but can't be trusted either.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
I never trusted either of them as u remember .. wasted time & money for Barca & Real.
sadly Benzema is also proving me right C'est la Vie

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Adaptation doesn't take just knowing the language... Berba's already EPL for 2 years but he couldn't quite cut it in his first year at ManUtd(which I disagree though!) Going for some well known example, Keita was not so great last season while he has already played for Sevilla!

Ah well, my bad. I took adaptation in terms of actually getting settled in Barna. Completely neglected the team integration part - will blame it on the hangover. Meh.

mobster_1930

Right now, he is a flop. We should bring back standard Pique-Puyol formation, this man can't bring ball to midfield properly. 25mil. € thrown in the river, he is the same like Caseres last season.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He did it again, just like last time. Once the 60th minute is finished, he fails. The minutes before the hour mark were certainly better than last game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Caceres made less mistakes in a year than this guy. But somehow Chygo has an unlimited credit. It may be a bit early but so far it's 25 million gone in the wind.

[FCB]Messi[10

Chygrynskiy another game played really bad in my eyes. He is lucky that he had Pique with him in CB. Gabi Milito would have done better then Chygrynskiy

Home of Barca Fans