Dmytro Chygrynskiy

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's basically because all we did to get him that make everyone have so high expectations... Some may think that Shaktar actually made us a favor playing him in the CL preliminars, hahahaha...

Galning

€25m down the drain.
He's Cáceres², the only difference is that they are totally different players.

I hope he steps it up, otherwise this is another crap transfer.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I don't know, he was pretty good against Getafe in his first game. His passes were awesome etc.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't know, he was pretty good against Getafe in his first game. His passes were awesome etc.

His passes were good yesterday also! Dima is good as long as he has the ball at his feet, but then he needs to improve a LOT on his off-the-ball movement

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
A

I was talking about Muniesa's debut (red card not included :p).
I know G-dog, just poiting out that Skiy Sports had good games as well. And Getafe isn't the easiest opponent.
His passes were good yesterday also! Dima is good as long as he has the ball at his feet, but then he needs to improve a LOT on his off-the-ball movement
I felt his passes were off too yesterday.

Positionwise he was awesome with Shakhtar. So he has that, just adapt to Spain please.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I like defenders with good on the ball movement, it's vital for our counter attacks (See Pique, Rafa when he doesn't suck), but I really hope Pep didn't insist on him just because he makes nice passes. If defenders can't defend, it doesn't matter what else they are good at. That's why you get people who rate garbage like Lucio who only hurt their team.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Well, together with his partner he pretty much closed down Barcelona's center in the european Super Cup. I know, totally different system but he pulled off the same in shakhtar's UEFA Cup conquest where they played a lot more open.

Confidence problems, Injury problems, adaptation problems. It's not like Piqué was a ruler when in his first matches. So he certainly will get played by Pep, just wait a bit. If he doesn't get it at the end of the season, another defender that didn't cut it .....

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Well, together with his partner he pretty much closed down Barcelona's center in the european Super Cup. I know, totally different system but he pulled off the same in shakhtar's UEFA Cup conquest where they played a lot more open.

Confidence problems, Injury problems, adaptation problems. It's not like Piqué was a ruler when in his first matches. So he certainly will get played by Pep, just wait a bit. If he doesn't get it at the end of the season, another defender that didn't cut it .....

I'd actually cross adaptation problem over from that list as I reckon Pep saying on fcb official website that Dima's Spanish is improving and he might hold his next official interview in Spanish as well. So I guess that's a whole lot of good news.

I think he'll cut it, but it will just take a while since he has been injured and has only played two full games. Patience, my padawans.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'd actually cross adaptation problem over from that list as I reckon Pep saying on fcb official website that Dima's Spanish is improving and he might hold his next official interview in Spanish as well. So I guess that's a whole lot of good news.

I think he'll cut it, but it will just take a while since he has been injured and has only played two full games. Patience, my padawans.

Adaptation doesn't take just knowing the language... Berba's already EPL for 2 years but he couldn't quite cut it in his first year at ManUtd(which I disagree though!) Going for some well known example, Keita was not so great last season while he has already played for Sevilla!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

I think the primary problem is he's used to a much slower system, coupled with coming back from injuries and poor understanding of the language it does make sense that he's having trouble adjusting to his team mates, though I haven't been impressed with his positioning and decision making at all.

I'm still pissed that we wrote off Caceres so easily (though Henrique looks completely unsuited to Spanish football...) and Chyga needs a whole season to get used to everything, so there's no reason to call him a bust just yet. However right now we only have 2 CBs who can be trusted and if Ukranian Jesus or Rafa don't improve by Janurary, we might need to think of making a move.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
With adaptation problems, I meant of course the Spanish game and especially Barcelona's game.

I would love to see Caceres-Chygrynskiy have on game together. The one is so fast he tackles and has so much energy he tackles anything that moves with any body part ... the other is so slow he tackles anything that moves with any body part because he is just too slow. Epic images await us!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
With adaptation problems, I meant of course the Spanish game and especially Barcelona's game.

I would love to see Caceres-Chygrynskiy have on game together. The one is so fast he tackles and has so much energy he tackles anything that moves with any body part ... the other is so slow he tackles anything that moves with any body part because he is just too slow. Epic images await us!

:lol: That would either be an epic, epic partnership or a complete disaster to the point that it would still be fascinating to watch. If only!

Home of Barca Fans