Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Awesome? I don't follow Juventus but not even 500 minutes in 7 games won't be equaling awesome I think.

Co0ter

I don't know the exact statistics of playtime, but I've watched him play for Juve (since I really like Diego) and each time he has been really solid.

You said "not even" 500 minutes in 7 games isn't a lot....well even if he played 450 minutes...thats out of 630...thats pretty much 3/4 of the possible time alotted.

Then again I dont know if your numbers are right, but if they are you dont make any sense.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Juventus played already 12 in Serie A, 4 in Champions League and 1 cup game I believe = 17 games. He only featured in 7 of those and didn't even play the whole matches.

I haven't seen Juventus play as I said, but I doubt he is that awesome if he doesn't get played more than 1/3 of the playtime. If I'm wrong, all cool.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Well, if you'll check fcbarcelona.cat you'll be able to spot an interview with Chygsy in Spanish. :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Dima on his mission to prove why Guardiola showed so much faith in him & to prove you guys wrong... I hope he has nice match against Greece today & in the return leg. Wishing him all the very best & hope he makes all you haters:shutup:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He'll probably look better vs Greece cause we know how they play and how Ukraine play. Slower than Barcelona.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He'll probably look better vs Greece cause we know how they play and how Ukraine play. Slower than Barcelona.

At least that would be a nice confidence booster for the lad for all the stick he got from our media and fans at Cam Nou

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal

probably... he's not consist a full match... sometimes seems that "is everywhere less in the game"... I don't now... perhaps with more games in his legs...

Home of Barca Fans