Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Trequartista

The good
Fontas is 19. And I am not comparing. Merely countering Peter's claim that he has no future.
There is a 3 years gap between Fontas and Muniesa.Fontas in born in 1989 and he is nearly 21 whil Muniesa is born in 1992.FOntas may have experience ahead of Muniesa for now but considering age difference Muniesa is a far better prospect than Fontas,Muniesa is a superb talent and without injures he could have been even a first teamer by now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, Milito, thankfully, really changed up the depth of the CBs, no doubt...Personally, I had written him off...He was like a unicorn, just never figured he'd be a reality for Barca again...Glad to be wrong

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
really???
was it good or bad?lol
any link?what did he say?

He had been giving out interviews in Spanish already at the end the first half of the season. And I believe it is gradually getting better, which is good :)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
we really should loan out Chringkee to a team that gets counter attacked alot bc he is full of potential for sure and its a shame at his age to not be improving..

jamrock

He has no potential at all as far as I'm concern, caceres looked like he has potential, Chyga just looks like he will be shit for the rest of his career.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
He has no potential at all as far as I'm concern, caceres looked like he has potential, Chyga just looks like he will be shit for the rest of his career.

Surely, this is an over-exaggeration. That same shit kept us from scoring against Shakhtar and was their most consistent player when they won the Europea League last year.

As Meta put it, there is more to come next year.

Home of Barca Fans