Dmytro Chygrynskiy

R

Red Devil

we crying here in Ukraine..because we left the best defender what we have.....and you are seating here and laugh of his shoes and hair)).

Try losing 30 goals a season and the attacking influence to your team like us in Ronaldo it destroys your teams attacking play lol!!

You will survive your chairman is loaded isnt he .

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
we crying here in Ukraine..because we left the best defender what we have.....and you are seating here and laugh of his shoes and hair)).
It's funny, just like we laugh with the kissing pictures of our own youth product Bojan or alves his ears.

I don't know for the rest of the members but I do rate him highly and am very happy he signed for Barcelona.

S

shakhtar

whatever i glad for Dmitriy .. i hope you -(team, coach ,fans ,) grove him like Milan - Shevchenko.. - and he become 2nd famous player from Ukraine

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Is he that good shaktar? don't get me wrong, i just never saw him play. The only game i seen him was at uefa super cup, and he did good on that game.

S

shakhtar

UEFA Cup FinalShakhtar Donetsk -Werder Bremen
Shakhtar Donetsk: Pyatov, Srna, Kucher, Chigrinsky, Rat,
Lewandowski, Fernandinho, Ilsinho, Jadson, Willian, Luiz Adriano

in this year ....yes.. maybe you not sow him . . he not plays in 1st match with Timishoara because we cant make all good with his transfers deal.......
but i can tall you what aAAaallll time he was in Shakhtar ...he play every match

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
And you didn't answer my question :D how good is he? or to make thing simple, who will you say is similar to him?

beef-supreme

On the third day he rose again...

2009-08-31_REVISION_CHYGRYNSKYY_06.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

It's truly shocking that some members on this forum behave like they do. I feel I have to apologize for their behavior. :sarcasm:

But I'm sure he will be great for our team.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yes, I think he suits Barcelona very well characterwise (other than that other long haired expensive signing).

SanAndres

he seems to take his job very seriously, unlike some of the others that we've had in the past *cough deco cough ronaldinho cough* with his motivation and pep's (among others) tutelage, we should have a good one on our hands.

Home of Barca Fans