Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Kohe321

Douglas getting ready to destroy PSG. Rumor is that he actually shot this ball all the way to Paris and scored at Parc des Princes.
qNx1fJ6.png

CCi7sWwW4AAdpuL.jpg:large

Zangash

Banned
If Barca win La Liga this season we can brag that Douglas has the same amount of La Liga titles in 1 season as Cristiano in 6.

What if Zubi signed him solely for the #bantz?

Lord Song has as many Liga titles as Cristiano as well.

And don't even get me started on Pinto... :lol:

Sterlingfan2000

I still can't believe we bought this guy.
there is an interesting article why barcelona bought douglas in germany. I just read it last week

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...as-traffic-sandro-rosell-transfer-neymar.html

I just translate it very quick;

- He was never bought to play
- Bartomeou and Rosell( they are the presidents right?) wanted him badly
- behind this transfer is the company " Traffic" who is the strongest company in brazil football
- the goal was marketing, so traffic could say barcelona buy players from us
- Suddenly 7Million Euros disappeared for douglas and henrique Transfer
-The end of the article says: the people not only destroyed his football dreams but showed that football is all about marketing, even if it damages peoples lives.

Last edited:

Queiroz

there is an interesting article why barcelona bought douglas in germany. I just read it last week

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...as-traffic-sandro-rosell-transfer-neymar.html

- behind this transfer is the company " Traffic" who is the strongest company in brazil football
-The end of the article says: the people not only destroyed his football dreams but showed that football is all about marketing, even if it damages peoples lives.
So they iluded him? Thats awful

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Not far off from what most people think.

Gotta feel bad for Douglas though.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Not far off from what most people think.

Gotta feel bad for Douglas though.

Depends, if he took a mill or 2 in the process for ruining his carreer, doesn't care much for playing since he's not that good and was never gonna be, loves to hang out with the biggest football stars in the world and even travel for free, and gets paid for it with no responsability whatsoever except show up at training and smile on photos, I'll take that deal I think ^^

F

Flavia

He's not ruining his career. He's training with the best players, top level. He's improving himself, at the very least. He's young, he'll play a lot in some other team soon.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Depends, if he took a mill or 2 in the process for ruining his carreer, doesn't care much for playing since he's not that good and was never gonna be, loves to hang out with the biggest football stars in the world and even travel for free, and gets paid for it with no responsability whatsoever except show up at training and smile on photos, I'll take that deal I think ^^

He's not ruining his career. He's training with the best players, top level. He's improving himself, at the very least. He's young, he'll play a lot in some other team soon.

You, me and everyone else would think from our perspective. Not from a struggling footballer's one who one day got a call from FC Barcelona which would have been a dream come true for him.

Vlom

He'd have to be very good for that aura/reputation to fade out really.. though I wish him well.

Imagine he blows out of the water in another team, a bit like Bellerin and in 2019 we're talking again about bringing him back :lol:

F

Flavia

You, me and everyone else would think from our perspective. Not from a struggling footballer's one who one day got a call from FC Barcelona which would have been a dream come true for him.

Most footballers in the world don't make it. They play in the lowest divisions, don't earn that much, or get to train with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta... He's not good enough for Barça, and he probably knows it. The best he can do is to make the most of all this. I can't really see a downside, except for the fact he's not playing.

F

Flavia

He's not THAT young. 24 ATM and 25 in August.

For a rb, he is. It's not like one year spent in Barcelona will make that difference, regarding just his age.
But according to his agent, he doesn't want to leave the club next season...

Vlom

For a rb, he is. It's not like one year spent in Barcelona will make that difference, regarding just his age.
But according to his agent, he doesn't want to leave the club next season...

He wants to triumph in Barça ? ^^

Though if Dani Alves leaves, and this stupid stupid board includes Montoya in some Pogba deal like it's being discussed .. he might just get his chance to shine .. and all of us get diabetes :lol:

Home of Barca Fans