Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Zangash

Banned
He wants to triumph in Barça ? ^^

Though if Dani Alves leaves, and this stupid stupid board includes Montoya in some Pogba deal like it's being discussed .. he might just get his chance to shine .. and all of us get diabetes :lol:

If we lose Montoya and Alves we're more likely to play with B team defenders. Palencia is far better than Douglas is and he isn't even part of the B team yet.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Fail to see the purpose of this signing with 242 minutes played overall (All competitions)

Send a message of hope to all the young players : "no matter how bad you are, keep trying, may be an uncompetant barça board will buy you" ^^

Seriously, I think it was for marketing purposes, I don't know the entire story but a company name Traffic in brazil is involved.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If we lose Montoya and Alves we're more likely to play with B team defenders. Palencia is far better than Douglas is and he isn't even part of the B team yet.

I would hope so, or Bartra as RB or .. Adriano :/

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Most footballers in the world don't make it. They play in the lowest divisions, don't earn that much, or get to train with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta... He's not good enough for Barça, and he probably knows it. The best he can do is to make the most of all this. I can't really see a downside, except for the fact he's not playing.

Meh, playing is overrated anyway. Why play, stress, get sh*t after the match etc if you can just train and hang out. He has a pretty sweet life if you ask me.

F

forcabarca

Yeah.. He gets paid a lot and trains with GOATs. I would love that kinda life :pep:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Just when you think Douglas winning his second ballon d'or was a sure thing. Arbelinho manages to score a tap-in and the ballon d'or is a two horse race again. We have a guy who nutmegs people in his sleep and a guy who scores tap-ins like thug. I have honestly no idea who will take it.

1zf1qmu.png

Last edited:
L

linetty

He's not ruining his career. He's training with the best players, top level. He's improving himself, at the very least. He's young, he'll play a lot in some other team soon.
He earns money for doing exactly nothing plus he gets to spend time with Messi. Great career imo.

Stric

He earns money for doing exactly nothing plus he gets to spend time with Messi. Great career imo.

The majority of work that football players do is training. You only have one game a week, two at the peak of the season. We all know that's it's strange that he's here, but don't act like he's taking the clubs money while sitting at home watching TV. That's like saying that you pay a fee to a performer for a show. You pay him for the entire time he spent preparing the show. Chances are, he'd do the show for free if it was like that.

Zangash

Banned
The majority of work that football players do is training. You only have one game a week, two at the peak of the season. We all know that's it's strange that he's here, but don't act like he's taking the clubs money while sitting at home watching TV. That's like saying that you pay a fee to a performer for a show. You pay him for the entire time he spent preparing the show. Chances are, he'd do the show for free if it was like that.

I go to practice every day just like he does, but I don't get paid for it. =(

L

linetty

OK, so he gets paid for working out with Messi. Does it change much?

Djab

Expecting a brace from him against Bayern. But Enrique won't field him as of always.
Why... But why Enrique? :(

Zangash

Banned
We'll probably only get one if we win the CL, two if La Liga finishes. Word is they're just going to cancel the copa final because... reasons.

Home of Barca Fans