Eden Hazard

M

mitkoa7x

yeah because that would make so much sense for him to retire now!

tumblr_m8mfxd5Md71rd8d37o2_400.jpg

Wouterinho

In 100 years time people will look back and see the trophies that Torres won not how he won them! So as long as Torres continues to win trophies he will always get the last laugh! so the jokes are pointless.
The people who know something about football will also know about all the critic he got. Those who only read the statistics don't really matter that much (to me at least).
& I only partially agree with the 'last laugh'-theory: As a football player, of course your aim is to win trophies but as long as he plays this way, he will never be completely satisfied with his achievements.

Meitux

The people who know something about football will also know about all the critic he got. Those who only read the statistics don't really matter that much (to me at least).
& I only partially agree with the 'last laugh'-theory: As a football player, of course your aim is to win trophies but as long as he plays this way, he will never be completely satisfied with his achievements.
yes but if he doesnt score many goals or important goals to help the team win titles how you cant see the statistics and i think the champions leauge chelsea won is all about drogba in the final minutes to equalize i dont think torres would do that

Home of Barca Fans