Eden Hazard

ronniecro

i watched southampton-chesea and he had a great game
how i wish we bought him when he was leaving lille,i think that he would be even better in barca

i watched southampton-chesea and he had a great game
how i wish we bought him when he was leaving lille,i think that he would be even better in barca

Yeah he's made for Barca.
B5yRkdSIcAEHAQk.jpg

He would be brilliant for us, not sure English football and Mourinho will ever bring the best out of him. He's technically perfect and has the intelligence and speed of thought to go along with his natural ability.

Would have preferred him instead of Suarez but El Pistolero isn't a bad alternative.

red dragon2

Hazard is great, the most talented player in england, and yes, he would be excellent for barcelona, much more so than players like reus who is best in a counter attacking system.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I find him quite dull tbh, and wingers like him in general. Cut in, cut in, cut in, very rarely see Hazard mix his game up, very dependent on one foot.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah he's good with both feet. And he doesn't always cut in either, but when you're a right footer on the left, you're obviously going to cut in when you shoot. I think he should cut in and shoot more often tbh. He plays best in the middle though, but with Oscar and Cesc in the team he'll never play there.

Yannik

he has that fear factor on the ball.. Never plays it safe, he stops the ball and then he looks for the quickest way to shoot or create a goal. What a player, seriously.

Home of Barca Fans