Eden Hazard

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He'd be a different can of fish to Iniesta, more dribbling than passing but it could still work well depending on the rest of the side and the qualities they bring. His dribbling in the centre is a lot better because of his 2 footedness, his left foot isn't 10/10 but at least when dribbling through the centre it's less predictable, he can go either way. He has more penetration from there. You'll see in some of his highlight videos some of the great dribbles he's done while in the centre. The penalty against Arsenal this season is another good example. I really wish he'd get some time there.

red dragon2

He'd be a different can of fish to Iniesta, more dribbling than passing but it could still work well depending on the rest of the side and the qualities they bring. His dribbling in the centre is a lot better because of his 2 footedness, his left foot isn't 10/10 but at least when dribbling through the centre it's less predictable, he can go either way. He has more penetration from there. You'll see in some of his highlight videos some of the great dribbles he's done while in the centre. The penalty against Arsenal this season is another good example. I really wish he'd get some time there.
his dribble against united at OT was incredible where he one-two'ed wih drogba only to be thwarted by de gea. I've said it before, but hazard is the most talented player in england since ronaldo, he is really special.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hazard created the most chances in 2014 in the EPL with 92. That said Cesc making 61 in half a season and would easily overtake him if he played the whole year. Also made the most successful dribbles with 154, 30 ahead of Sterling.

Not using these stats to argue any points, just sayin'.

Meanwhile, Hazard to Madrid rumours are resurfacing. Zidane must really want him, eh?

Last edited:

valk

Hazard created the most chances in 2014 in the EPL with 92. That said Cesc making 61 in half a season and would easily overtake him if he played the whole year. Also made the most successful dribbles with 154, 30 ahead of Sterling.

Not using these stats to argue any points, just sayin'.

Meanwhile, Hazard to Madrid rumours are resurfacing. Zidane must really want him, eh?

Zidane recommended him in 2008.

james baldwin

Another thing is Fabregas in terms of "created chances" is helped by the fact he is the set-piece taker for his side and Hazard is not.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Does each set piece count? I know a set piece counts as an assist if it ends in a goal but do they really count a standard one where the team gets a shot on goal as one too? That's pretty lame if they do. Hazard took a good amount of corners before Cesc came, he still takes some now.

Edit: No need to answer, was looking at stats on ESPN and they have 2 categories, chances from open play and chances. Hazard has made the most chances from open play out of anyone in 2014.

Last edited:

Morten

No matter if we dont really have room for him, damn i wouldnt mind if he comes to Real Madrid sometime soon. But thats very unlikely, and it would be expensive as f. But he is so good.

S7_MUFC

Chelsea and City are currently level on Points, Goal difference, Goals conceded and Scored and Chelsea are top alphabetically....:worthy:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Chelsea and City are currently level on Points, Goal difference, Goals conceded and Scored and Chelsea are top alphabetically....:worthy:

Like that isn't enough, Costa and Aguero are sharing the top scorer in BPL atm with 14 goals each. RIGGED. :lucho:

Home of Barca Fans