Eden Hazard

Jenks

He has world class technique and skill but doesn't have anything even approaching world class stats. 11 goals in 29 games for the best player in the best team in the league is nothing to get excited about.

Morten

He has world class technique and skill but doesn't have anything even approaching world class stats. 11 goals in 29 games for the best player in the best team in the league is nothing to get excited about.

Neither did Iniesta, or Isco on the rise for that matter. Today there werent much he could do anyway, he had to help driving the bus.

In that case Lampard > Zidane.

Last edited:
Beautiful assist but this guy has nothing on Neymar.

Ridiculous. Neymar benefits greatly from playing on a proactive team and alongside the greatest player ever who creates most of his goals. Hazard's natural game will never blossom under one of the most negative managers in football. I think that's why he hasn't signed a new contract.

L

linetty

Ridiculous. Neymar benefits greatly from playing on a proactive team and alongside the greatest player ever who creates most of his goals. Hazard's natural game will never blossom under one of the most negative managers in football. I think that's why he hasn't signed a new contract.
I guess in the national team it's also because of a negative manager? Neymar benefits greatly from plying alongside Fred in Brazil and he even used to perform better there than at Barca.

Hazard still got nothing on Neymar... :whistle2:

Morten

I guess in the national team it's also because of a negative manager? Neymar benefits greatly from plying alongside Fred in Brazil and he even used to perform better there than at Barca.

Hey, You dont get much better support than Fred and Hulk, they only lack lord bendtner to make the support for Neymar complete.

serghei

He's a different player than Neymar. Neymar is a forward, Hazard is more like a midfielder. They would fit well in the same team.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

He's bound to join RM at some point in the future.

B

beautifulgame

Lol burned

Who cares about National Teams? Robbie Keane and Nicklas Bendtner both have incredible records at that level. Majority of his goals are in friendly games, obviously you can only beat what's put in front of you but it's irrelevant in this discussion.

Home of Barca Fans