Edinson Cavani

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'd rather have Bony than Cavani.

At least with Bony I'll know what I am getting each week and that he'll put some effort in and do something. Plus he'll be content to be Sturridge's side-kick. Plus he has proven to score 20 goals in this league too.

Plus physically he won't be bullied.

Plus he won't have a tantrum every other week.

Fuck Cavani. I don't like him as a player and to be even more frank as a person he seems like a twat. So no thanks.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
:lol: Cavani always puts in 100% and is the definition of a team player, humble guy too. Physically capable and much more gifted.

B

beautifulgame

At least with Bony I'll know what I am getting each week and that he'll put some effort in and do something. Plus he'll be content to be Sturridge's side-kick. Plus he has proven to score 20 goals in this league too.

Fuck Cavani. I don't like him as a player and to be even more frank as a person he seems like a twat. So no thanks.

Lol keep it coming ed

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Sour grapes? Sour grapes. Keep on hating.

FileDownloader.aspx

Last edited:

Empty

Dude, Cavani is about as hard working as you can get...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Leave him. Everyone has their players where they think they are rubbish or just very overrated and not that good when they are generally the opposite. I know I do.

Bertus

He was one of our best defenders last season while being our second best striker behind Ibra, while helping a lot the midfield too.

So yeah, no workrate problem. If he leaves, he will be missed a lot here.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think Cavani needs a team where he is the clear no. 1 upfront. Look at his presence when he played for Napoli and compare that to games for PSG and Uruguay.
In Italy he was the star and a serious beast. But he looks like a little waterboy when he has to play a supporting role to Ibra, Suarez or whoever.

Home of Barca Fans