Edinson Cavani

BenRobbins

When i said it's happening, i meant that Cavani seems on his way to the EPL unless PSG pulls a dortmund/klopp. Was not talking about City specifically :lol:

And yeah you're right, only MU, Chelsea and Liverpool can afford 70M euros.

But as i said in the PSG thread. Remember it's just one of cavani agent that said 70M should be enough to convince PSG. He has no garantee about that. I don't say it won't happen, i say PSG can ask more if they want.

We'll see anyway. PSG's mercato is complicated.

There can never be a straight forward transfer window anymore haha! What happened to the days of just signing a player with no hassle aye, i blame social media.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
You can rule Chelsea out, we've got other places to strengthen now that we've bought Costa. So it's really the other teams he could go to.

Ursegor

World Champion
Fuck NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't want Cavani.

Extremely overrated.

Ahhh, yes. The good old "I know we're never going to get him so let me pretend I don't want him at all so when he doesn't come as expected I can pretend how happy I am that we got an infinitely inferior player instead" masquerade. A real classic.

Alarcón

Cavani will be very expensive. Don't think Liverpool want to splash most of Suárez' transfer sum on 1 single player.

BenRobbins

Feck me cavani does everything bony can do and more 10x better, he would be a lot better fit than bony. Bony's main strengths are his strength and his heading, cavani is a huge unit, works twice as hard and is a brilliant header. He also trumps him in every other department. Sometimes i think liverpool fans are so blind to the truth that they tell themselves the things they want too hear instead of looking at the facts.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans