Sunny Mir

BsQq_HGIUAAIe6x.jpg

More?!?

BsX4ZjMIcAAXhC7.jpg

Standard of excellence that paper.... :VdB:

Well they go Fernando Alonso right :VdB:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Bertus

Lots of Cavani interviews in the french medias today. Picked up the most important quotes there:

• "Coming back in the group is a always a nice thing. I am happy to come back with the goal to go as far as we can in every tournaments. The club had an important mercato, and the main goal will be to do better in the CL."
  • "Di Maria? We always want new players specifically world class players like Di Maria. He's a fantastic player. He's very welcome to Paris".
  • "If i am sure to stay? I am sure to stay. Why would I not be? I am happy in Paris, I have a contract, I am relaxed. I prefer to stay. I feel good here."
  • "But like i said, it not always depends on what a player wants but also about what can happen in a club."
  • "My positioning on the field? The staff replied to all my concerns. We had little problems concerning the positioning i wanted. At half of the season, it was not an ideal. Near the end, it was not that much important. For a CF, it's important to play in his natural position. "
  • "Now everyone knows what i think, and it's useless to talk about it again".

Bertus

He should stay. Ibra is 33 already.

The Daily Express understood the opposite.

According to the Daily Express, today interview means that Cavani is on his way to leave. They even said that Chelsea might bypass MU and buy him 50M euros :troll:

Alarcón

I'm genuinely interested in who will leave PSG this summer. Personally I think the Di María deal will fall through and Cavani will stay.

EdmondDantes

Another good game for him tonight, he generally does not do that well when playing on the flanks but tonight he was very good, granted he could - and if we're honest should have - bagged at least another goal tonight, but a great performance nonetheless.

Bertus

Another good game for him tonight, he generally does not do that well when playing on the flanks but tonight he was very good, granted he could - and if we're honest should have - bagged at least another goal tonight, but a great performance nonetheless.
Yeah that was surprising. His best game in 14 months.

Usually he misses every controls and is awful with the ball.

I trashed him a lot because he deserved it, but I admit that tonight he was a totally different player. During the second half at least.

Bertus

According to RMC who investigated Cavani's case at PSG:

- Ibra and Cavani are not at war but it's almost as if.
- Ibra is very very angry at lavezzi who became close friend with Cavani.
- Cavani has enough to be only the shadow of Ibra.
- His agents are everywhere in Europe sounding the market for this summer.
- PSG's board is torn between keeping or selling him.
- They are scared he might be successful elsewhere, for example at MU. Seeing him scoring 35 goals at MU would be a nightmare.
- The board thinks he has still 3 years at top level.
- The only PSG people who is still 100% against selling him is PSG's President Nasser El Khelaifi. He refuses to enter negociations.

Alen

According to RMC who investigated Cavani's case at PSG:

- Ibra and Cavani are not at war but it's almost as if.
- Ibra is very very angry at lavezzi who became close friend with Cavani.
- Cavani has enough to be only the shadow of Ibra.
- His agents are everywhere in Europe sounding the market for this summer.
- PSG's board is torn between keeping or selling him.
- They are scared he might be successful elsewhere, for example at MU. Seeing him scoring 35 goals at MU would be a nightmare.
- The board thinks he has still 3 years at top level.
- The only PSG people who is still 100% against selling him is PSG's President Nasser El Khelaifi. He refuses to enter negociations.

Would be a huge mistake selling him IMO. Ibra is almost done, he shouldn't be relevant in any decision anymore. Plus there aren't that many top level strikers out there, so keeping Cavani is an absolute must.

Bertus

Would be a huge mistake selling him IMO. Ibra is almost done, he shouldn't be relevant in any decision anymore. Plus there aren't that many top level strikers out there, so keeping Cavani is an absolute must.

Sorry I want him out.

Aside from his first 6 months at PSG, he does average at best, nowhere near the level you expect from a player you paid 64M euros.

If MU offers just as much, then sell him.

Alen

I get your point but i'm thinking about the market for strikers. Bref, let's say we're torn like the PSG board.

Home of Barca Fans