Edinson Cavani

Morten

I will be honest, i dont watch Cavani all that often, but when i do i have never been impressed by him. But he is supposed to be a world class striker, so i guess others know what they are talking about. But my impression is that he is quite average.

Jair Ventura

I will be honest, i dont watch Cavani all that often, but when i do i have never been impressed by him. But he is supposed to be a world class striker, so i guess others know what they are talking about. But my impression is that he is quite average.

He is quite average.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Yet sucked every time Ibra wasn't on the field

Another thing... Lavezzi was with him at Napoli, right? They were a great duo there, supposedly. I never watched them play before PSG, but now they both suck. I want to like them, but it's really difficult :) And, BTW, his goal celebration thing looks completely unnatural, like he's forcing himself to do it whenever he scores :) Not important, but.. Just saying :D

I've stopped watching psg a while ago, so i fortunately missed out on all that. Its clear Cavani is incredibly off-form though.
On the other hand, Lavezzi - watched him quite a lot for psg and always found him flat out mediocre.

Bertus

According to L'Equipe, PSG definitely changed its mind about selling Cavani following his horrible performance against Barcelona last tuesday.

L'Equipe's source said that many clubs are interested without naming any.

-

Finally... maybe he will leave.

Now I'm wondering how much he can be sold. PSG will never get its money back. really hope he still worths at least 40M euros, but nothing is sure.

Kohe321

According to L'Equipe, PSG definitely changed its mind about selling Cavani following his horrible performance against Barcelona last tuesday.

L'Equipe's source said that many clubs are interested without naming any.

-

Finally... maybe he will leave.

Now I'm wondering how much he can be sold. PSG will never get its money back. really hope he still worths at least 40M euros, but nothing is sure.

Considering the new TV deal in the EPL, some English team will surely agree to pay a lot for Cavani. Not sure about 40M euros, but I wouldn't rule it out either. :)

Bertus

Considering the new TV deal in the EPL, some English team will surely agree to pay a lot for Cavani. Not sure about 40M euros, but I wouldn't rule it out either. :)

What a flop he was...

At this point I'll be happy if PSG can get back half the money they paid really.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What a flop he was...

At this point I'll be happy if PSG can get back half the money they paid really.

They will surely get more than half, there are some good top3-10 teams in epl/liga/seria that could make good use of his talents and the markets laws of demand/supply seem crazier every mercato.

Though he'll probably take a hit on the salary, how much is he getting at psg after tax bertus ?

Home of Barca Fans