El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

maz

I walk the line
Will be a tricky day for me tomorrow, I have a wedding to attend. The mass is scheduled for 19:30. Half an hour before the kick off :icon_confused:
Sleep with the bride, send pictures to the groom, and the wedding will be called off.

Simples.

Unless the bride is your sister or cousin. In which case sleep with the groom and send pictures to the bride..

X.A.U

The Special One
Sleep with the bride, send pictures to the groom, and the wedding will be called off.

Simples.

Unless the bride is your sister or cousin. In which case sleep with the groom and send pictures to the bride..

Don't mind it if you are in Alabama :unsure:

Warik

The funny thing is when you check Madrid's forums, they are all talking about Chelsea's ultra defensive tactics and how they can use some of it to stop Barcelona... Park the bus boys! Pathetic!!

Real-Madrid-Fan-Bus.jpg

Real Madrid have forums?:smiley_scared:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Barca have far too much quality for Madrid. As long as we have a strong referee we should win this comfortably. Iniesta will be the star of the show and Eto'o will grab a brace. This Saturday we finally put an end to Madrid's optimism and remind them who is boss. I love breaking their heart, especially after they have tried so hard to keep up with us.

Losers.

Beast

The Observer
The funny thing is when you check Madrid's forums, they are all talking about Chelsea's ultra defensive tactics and how they can use some of it to stop Barcelona... Park the bus boys! Pathetic!!

Real-Madrid-Fan-Bus.jpg

stupid guys.. Real won't /can't play like this for couple of reasons.. one of them is we need to win not draw , second this is not a KO round

we can use Chelsea formation with so many players missing like the first Classico but playing with a full squad like Chelsea and defending don't count on that at all..

however back to the game here is the final 19 players list for the game

Casillas, Dudek, Sergio Ramos, Metzelder, Cannavaro, Torres, Heinze, Gago, Lass, Javi García, Faubert, Drenthe, Parejo, Marcelo, Robben, Van der Vaart, Higuaín Raul and Huntelaar.
out for technical reasons Salgado,Saviola and Codina
Injury Guti & Sneijder
Suspension Pepe

great news about Salgado i feared Ramos would use him

Beast

The Observer
Barca have far too much quality for Madrid. As long as we have a strong referee we should win this comfortably. Iniesta will be the star of the show and Eto'o will grab a brace. This Saturday we finally put an end to Madrid's optimism and remind them who is boss. I love breaking their heart, especially after they have tried so hard to keep up with us.

Losers.

looking for excuses already ?? what happened to everyone agreeing with Alves interview before the Chelsea game :rofl1:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
looking for excuses already ?? what happened to everyone agreeing with Alves interview before the Chelsea game :rofl1:

No. I just remember the game at Camp Nou where Madrid just came out to kick our players. Remember the rotational fouling on Messi? Very classy but the only way you could try to compete with us. At the Bernabeu your fans will expect you to attack a little bit at least...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I still agree with alves. I rarely bitch on the ref (excluding the Espanyol and Bayern game i think). There is too much nagging about it (although they do take wrong decisions)

Barcelona schedule for the coming days:

saturday: win at madrid
wednesday: try to beat chelsea
sunday: field B-team against villarreal since we have seven points advantage
wednesday: raise the frigging copa
sunday: set mallorca aside
and then three days off on the island of Mallorca in a hammock sipping some cool mojito's out of that copa.

If it goes like this, I will be very happy.

Beast

The Observer
No i'm stating the fact that u whine about refs all the time more then any other team in the universe par Schuster and SAF .. followed by Wenger

Home of Barca Fans