El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

Warik

stupid guys.. Real won't /can't play like this for couple of reasons.. one of them is we need to win not draw , second this is not a KO round

we can use Chelsea formation with so many players missing like the first Classico but playing with a full squad like Chelsea and defending don't count on that at all..

Your own fans would turn against you aswell. It is one thing at the Camp Nou but another in the Bernabeu. The fans would probably end up cheering on Barça if you did a Chelsea, such is how it goes in Spanish football. Obviously fair weather so called 'fans' saying that crap about you guys defending tbh. Its hilarious because you haven't got as good a defense as Chelsea anyway, and even Chelsea struggled at times with us, you leak opportunities alot, so its just not practical, especially when you need the win, as you say.

Beast

The Observer
Just because you know that the only way to stop Messi y Iniesta is to kick them to the ground.
No i think it has some historical background .. u think everyone is plotting against u from UEFA to FIFA..etc and the fact that u want refs to protect your players from being TOUCHED (not even fouled ) you could be looking at the wrong sport here as football is a physical game.. don't even think Napoli fans complained about Maradona getting kicked 1000 times more then Messi a game.. guess if Barca joined Serie A you would kill yourself from the amount of tackles the refs allowed

I'm not happy at all about the refs in Spain nor do i feel everything in Europe is fair(Liverpool game ) but it's part of the game and u should know that by now.. some days are good some days are bad.. u do remember how Milan fans whined about Sheva goal in Valdes which was disallowed in the CL the year u won it

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
You want to turn what I have said into me whining about the refs in Spain. I am not. I am just stating what everybody saw when we beat you 2-0 last year. You can't stop us without fouling us because we are much better than you and will prove it again on Saturday and increase our lead to 7 points by playing football.

W

Will

Barca will win tomorrow and win well! :smile:. We have to!! i just hope that Real don't try and hack and injure Messi like last tym !!

Andres Iniesta

:07-16:I`m confindent that we`ll win. If we win we can say and cheer almost for sure that the title is ours. Go BARÇA, I BELIEVE!! :):07-16:

alexjanosik

The Game
No i think it has some historical background .. u think everyone is plotting against u from UEFA to FIFA..etc and the fact that u want refs to protect your players from being TOUCHED (not even fouled ) you could be looking at the wrong sport here as football is a physical game.. don't even think Napoli fans complained about Maradona getting kicked 1000 times more then Messi a game.. guess if Barca joined Serie A you would kill yourself from the amount of tackles the refs allowed

I'm not happy at all about the refs in Spain nor do i feel everything in Europe is fair(Liverpool game ) but it's part of the game and u should know that by now.. some days are good some days are bad.. u do remember how Milan fans whined about Sheva goal in Valdes which was disallowed in the CL the year u won it

In the Clasico Messi was cynically and brutally fouled.That was not touching.
I expect the same from them this Saturday.It si the only way the scum can beat us.

Evil

Shabazz
Last Clasico they parked the bus against us ...
View attachment 635
(as seen in the picture) and we still scored 2 goals, our attack is absolutley amazing ... plus they will be pushing forward in the Bernabeu which will give us all the space we need to find the goal, plus their defense isn´t all that superb anyway. That´s why I'm confident of winning. I'm even expecting a goal for us in the first 15 minutes.

Ron

Old-School
I'm sorry. every time i try to write something about this game, my hands start to shake. so this time, no words, no comments, no spaculation, no line-ups. 25 hours to go, all i wanna say is...

300-1.jpg

THIS IS BARCA! VISCA BARCA y VISCA CATALUNYA!

Home of Barca Fans