El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

R10(FCB)

Crazy
If you know spanish language it's great preview, but if you don't know never mind, watch this it's nice :)

[YOUTUBE]2fSfzQMIfbE[/YOUTUBE]

beef-supreme

Great video! Hleb looked a bit awkward in that circle they were pushing him around in... Good to see the players trying to take it easy though.

Evil

Shabazz
It was Hleb´s birthday, that´s why he was in the middle and everyone was congratulating him. He´s 28 now.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Madrid have beat us 9 times more , soon to be 8, but that's quite good considering the government and referees were against us most of the time.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I think it'll be a high scoring game. 4-2 Barca!

Why do the people who did that preview think Busquets will start ahead of Yaya? Is he suspended?

Evil

Shabazz
I have a strong feeling that whoever wins this match will win the title, I know there are 3 matches left ... but the pressure on us if they win will be really huge. I hope we can do this, 0-1 or 1-2 would be a great result, I really don't want to see a replay of the 2006/07 season.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I think the pressure's on them. For the first time this season there's an air of expectation and it's all or nothing for the white trash, they really have no room for failure and as reigning champions and out of both cups they have everything to lose.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Henry is among the players that will travel to Madrid so hopefully all is ok. We had a scare this morning with the news about the pain he had in his neck.
We`ve come to rely heavily on the Frenchmen and cannot afford to lose him now

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
According to that preview he isn't starting but I would like to see him in the second half.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Our first goal in the camp nou was fortunate but we deserved at least 3, then Real tried to tie and pushed up (had they pushed up at 0-0 we would have scored a normal goal) as proven when space was exposed we scored instantly.

Madrid have every reason in the world to be scared of us.

Home of Barca Fans