El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

J

Jordzibob

I'm not gonna be on the forum when the game starts, purely because the chat tends to distract me :lol: and I really wanna just concentrate on the game tonight. I'll probably be on at half time, and after, to witness the aftermath. This forum hasnt had to deal with losing a Clasico before, meltdown predicted.

J

Jordzibob

Ermmm...why?

And :lol: like I said before, if we lose, this thread especially, will be troll central.

Beast

The Observer
pre-game press conference and lunch was very friendly and chummy between Rosell and Perez.. both said great things

J

Jordzibob

pre-game press conference and lunch was very friendly and chummy between Rosell and Perez.. both said great things

Rosell-*Munch munch* I fucking hate you, I hope your team lose :D

Perez-*Nom nom* Likewise. P.S. We sign Schweinsteiger and Rooney in January who's laughing then......CUNT! :D

Rosell *Munch munch* F.U. :D

:D Friendly handshake for the cameras

J

Jordzibob

No, you missed the point of what I'm saying. I can understand people saying we're going to win, I can understand 2-1, or maybe even 2-0. But 3-1 implies we win comfortably, and for me that is underestimating this Madrid side. Their going to play tight, their going to play defensive and on the counter. We wont score 3 goals Imo.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
No, you missed the point of what I'm saying. I can understand people saying we're going to win, I can understand 2-1, or maybe even 2-0. But 3-1 implies we win comfortably, and for me that is underestimating this Madrid side. Their going to play tight, their going to play defensive and on the counter. We wont score 3 goals Imo.

Anything can happen man. How many would of honestly believed we would score 6 against Madrid two seasons ago at the Bernabeu? But it happened. I wouldn't discard anything. Yea it's unlikely, but not impossible.

J

Jordzibob

Yeh, I wasnt saying we're not going to win, its my opinion we wont but I can understand people saying they think we will. Just that it wont be that comfortable, 3-1 or 4-0 isnt going to happen, does Mourinho ever lose by that score??

Anything can happen man. How many would of honestly believed we would score 6 against Madrid two seasons ago at the Bernabeu? But it happened. I wouldn't discard anything. Yea it's unlikely, but not impossible.

This is a much much better Real Madrid side than then.

Home of Barca Fans