El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Beast

The Observer
Higuain not recovering is a big big blow..Benzema is not yet ready to start in such game ...
we are screwed

J

Jordzibob

Well you never know, Benzema hasnt been bad coming on as an impact sub at all. Maybe, just maybe, it's his time to shine. Having said that if I was a Madrid fan, I'd be pretty gutted. I didnt even know Higuain was injured or anything, or at least...didnt know he was unfit?

Beast

The Observer
He was injured in Bilbao game and he stayed in Madrid when we played Ajax :(
Benzema is currently a second half impact player not a starter

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I get the feeling Mourinho knew Higuain wasn't going to be able to play, cus as someone already pointed he usually does this crap.

J

Jordzibob

Is there any chance of Mourinho playing Ozil higher up the pitch to link with Ronaldo and replacing Higuain with Diarra to pack the midfield? Or is it definetely gonna be Benzema starting in place? This game will make or break him tbh.............

J

Jordzibob

Will be interesting to see. I think Benzema will suprise people.

Beast

The Observer
There is a remote chance for Higuain to play but i'd rather lose the first leg Classico than miss Higuain for a month or two for injury .
the alternative would be CR (if u exclude Benzema ) and that would be like playing with 9 men since Pique is an awesome man marker and CR needs space
Hope Benzema have a good game.. i have my doubts.. this game had Higuain all over it using the space between Puyol and Pique with the two CB stretched to cover Alves/Abidal vs Di Maria/CR

Warik

You're all falling for it hook line and sinker. Jose is an expert at the fake injury stunt. I'll believe it when I see the players on the pitch and Higuain isn't amongst them.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
You're all falling for it hook line and sinker. Jose is an expert at the fake injury stunt. I'll believe it when I see the players on the pitch and Higuain isn't amongst them.

Yeah I fear the worst, Higuain is the one player I am extremely afraid of on that team...Pique can eat Ronaldo alive but if you don't mark Higgy closely..

J

Jordzibob

Meh, doesnt alter my prediction, I think Benzema will show up tonight. Sticking with 2-0 Madrid. Partly because I actually believe that's gonna happen, partly to disagree with the fucktards on here predicting we'll thrash Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans