El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Meh, doesnt alter my prediction, I think Benzema will show up tonight. Sticking with 2-0 Madrid. Partly because I actually believe that's gonna happen, partly to disagree with the fucktards on here predicting we'll thrash Madrid.

Anyone who thinks we will kill Madrid probably doesn't watch much football. Or is ridiculously optimistic.

Madrid is ahead in the standings for a reason. We should beat them but we have to throw everything we got at them. This is no time to try and show off, it's about doing whatever it takes to win.

Last edited:
J

Jordzibob

See "Match prediction game"-Some of it is just unbelievable........

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Man i can't wait for this game as i said in another thread Barca have the better starting XI, the only thing that worrys me is Mourinho i know he's only beaten Guardiola once but i think he knows how to play us, i really can't predict the score but whoever scores first wins imo

gingerless

Man i can't wait for this game as i said in another thread Barca have the better starting XI, the only thing that worrys me is Mourinho i know he's only beaten Guardiola once but i think he knows how to play us, i really can't predict the score but whoever scores first wins imo

i'm not buying this whoever scores first thing, anything can happen.

barca's 6-2 madrid scored first

just sayin

J

Jordzibob

:lol: I genuinely think Benzema will. It's a do or die game for him in terms of his Madrid career, Mourinho's a fantastic motivator, I dont think it's so impossible.

J

Jordzibob

Also maintain my view that Villa will be neutralised by Mourinho tonight, they'll stop him cutting inside and Casillas is more than capable of dealing with his shots across goal. Iniesta is the main threat for us in my opinion.

M

Maestro10

Come on guys, lets show these imposters how its done the :messi:, :iniesta:, :xavi: way!!!!

BARCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
adding to my post if Barca score early on Madrid will be forced to open up which will be the best possible scenario :) this match is very important for Barcelona to win because Mourinho won't lose at home so your looking at a point there maximum imo

Home of Barca Fans