El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Chainsaw

Killahead
No, you missed the point of what I'm saying. I can understand people saying we're going to win, I can understand 2-1, or maybe even 2-0. But 3-1 implies we win comfortably, and for me that is underestimating this Madrid side. Their going to play tight, their going to play defensive and on the counter. We wont score 3 goals Imo.

Just because of a 3-1 doesn't mean it's a comfortable win. Inter won yesterday 5-2 but they really suffered. People just look at the result and they think they dominanted but they didn't. And by that 3-1 I didn't mean we will win easily but I believe we will win by that result. We may concede first and then score 3. We may score first and then they draw and then we score in the last 5 minutes. Many scenarios could be written but many of them doesn't lead to the win being easy for Barca.

Flavius

Higuain OUT.

Gonzalo Higuain has failed a late fitness test and will not start for Real Madrid against Barcelona

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Yeh, I wasnt saying we're not going to win, its my opinion we wont but I can understand people saying they think we will. Just that it wont be that comfortable, 3-1 or 4-0 isnt going to happen, does Mourinho ever lose by that score??

This is a much much better Real Madrid side than then.

No question about that, but had I for example predicted we would score 6 goals you probably would have had a similar reaction. Just trying to point out that though unlikely it doesn't mean it won't happen or can't.

SeloBarca

This years game feels more talked about then recent years, i think its becouse:

Real Madrid beeing better then last couple of years
Barcelona beeing weaker then last couple of years

For some years now Barcelona have won El Classico quite easy, but this year i think many see RM:s chance to take Barcelona down from their throne.

Barcelona have to play better then htey have so far. Barcelona usually play better against teams that dare going forward and mostly shape up when it matters, we can only hope that is the case today aswell :)

J

Jordzibob

This years game feels more talked about then recent years, i think its becouse:

Real Madrid beeing better then last couple of years
Barcelona beeing weaker then last couple of years

For some years now Barcelona have won El Classico quite easy, but this year i think many see RM:s chance to take Barcelona down from their throne.

Barcelona have to play better then htey have so far. Barcelona usually play better against teams that dare going forward and mostly shape up when it matters, we can only hope that is the case today aswell :)

Also for the fact that the last three World Player of the Year winners are on either side, the likely winner of the award this year, the two, by general consensus-best players on the planet, Mourinho and Pep-arguably the two best "young" managers in the world, 10 of the 11 World Cup winning 11, and obviously, the rivalry between Barca and Madrid, and the rivalry between Barca and Mourinho. It's just ridiculous the levels this game has actually reached :lol: so fucking epic

One of my favourite videos from last season, actually made by one of our members I think.............

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Vamos Barca ! :)

Mourinho has never won in Camp Nou.He came 3 times with Chelsea & twice with Inter & lost thrice ,drawn 2 times.

It has been 936 days ,Barcelona is unbeaten against Madrid.

Trequartista

The good
Higs out,a big problem for Madrid then since mourinho probably built his tactics on a striker creating spaces for others so I guess benzemza will start,anyway for beast and neil there is an awesome article about the 11-1 on football mood blog,ramzi is a cule but no bias out there

J

Jordzibob

Still say the second match, at the Bernabeu, is more important. Which gives the unfair advantage to Madrid.

A draw is still a very positive result for Madreed. Aim for that, do an Inter and just frustrate them.

Exactly.

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
Brilliant video.

I dont get why "people" have to throw stuff at the players and such the closest thing i can compere to in terms of intense derbys is when sweden and denmark plays in football. Our countries have been at war, we have owend eachother countries from time to time, we have killed eachother, we have swedes who think a small part of sweden should be cut off and given back to denmark we have danes who live in that part of sweden while working in denmark. We had one guy who lived in sweden but was danish and was working in denmark who jumped onto the pitch when the danish player C. Poulsen was redcared for punching Rosenberg in the stomach and sweden also got a penalty. The guy chased after the referee and started swinging lucky for the ref two danish players stopped him (D.Agger and some other dude) so he barely missed. the match was abondon and sweden won with 3-0 (when this all happend it was 3-3) coz of that denmark missed out on euro 2008 and the guy was his country most wanted for awhile lucky for him he got out fast but he still pays money for that inccident and he is now banned forever i think.

hmm the point was it destroys the football!! :D

Beast

The Observer
it's a mourinho trick mate ;) he'll play from start. expect a message from the press 1 hour before kickoff that he is in the starting lineup.

Jose announced it officially Tiam , no smoke screen :(

Hope Karim prove me wrong.. if he pulled that he will hang in my avatar till the end of the season

Home of Barca Fans