El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

ricknattery

Tbf, I didnt make a comment on how well our players will play up there ^^^

I just said Benzema will play well

Dude but you don't trust in our players, you think we are gonna lose 0-2, that's what i'm refering to.
You have more confidence in mourinho's tactics than in Barcelona, even though they have prove in more than one ocassion that they can overcome whatever is in front of them

J

Jordzibob

Is Ian Holloway gonna be there? I swear he mentioned it in his interview on Saturday........

J

Jordzibob

Dude but you don't trust in our players, you think we are gonna lose 0-2, that's what i'm refering to.
You have more confidence in mourinho's tactics than in Barcelona, even though they have prove in more than one ocassion that they can overcome whatever is in front of them

That's just my prediction for the scoreline. Real Madrid do have the ability to beat us, and I think they will. That doesnt mean I dont have faith in our players, or confidence in Mourinhos tactics, or any of that. That's just how I think the scoreline will go. Shit happens, get over it.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Oh man. This is it.

There is no way this will be a 3-3 or 4-4 like some "journalists" are predicting. It's either a 2-0 to Barca or 2-0 to Madrid. Managers will win this won and if Mou gets it right, Barca will not be able to break them down and they will score on the counter. Pep needs to hope we get an early goal and then dominate possession directly after that for 20mins and take the sting out of them. No point in scoring and then losing the ball for them to gain momentum.

Best team will win. Best manager will win.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Anyway know the offical Barcelona line-up of its out yet?

Also, we are going to steam roll Madrid, I'll keep on saying this until you guys eventually believe it.

J

Jordzibob

Oh man. This is it.

There is no way this will be a 3-3 or 4-4 like some "journalists" are predicting. It's either a 2-0 to Barca or 2-0 to Madrid. Managers will win this won and if Mou gets it right, Barca will not be able to break them down and they will score on the counter. Pep needs to hope we get an early goal and then dominate possession directly after that for 20mins and take the sting out of them. No point in scoring and then losing the ball for them to gain momentum.

Best team will win. Best manager will win.

Omfg Aasim, you said it might be 2-0 to Madrid. YOUR NOT A REAL BARCA FAN! Plus, Santa is on the back of your Barca shirt! You clearly have more faith in him than Barca. Leave the forum and never come back.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Omfg Aasim, you said it might be 2-0 to Madrid. YOUR NOT A REAL BARCA FAN! Plus, Santa is on the back of your Barca shirt! You clearly have more faith in him than Barca. Leave the forum and never come back.

I know man! Get the ropes and tie me to plank of wood and then push me out to open sea!!

Daemul

Man, people in this forum are so pessimistic it's unbeliveable. Madrid will beat us? :lol:

ricknattery

That's just my prediction for the scoreline. Real Madrid do have the ability to beat us, and I think they will. That doesnt mean I dont have faith in our players, or confidence in Mourinhos tactics, or any of that. That's just how I think the scoreline will go. Shit happens, get over it.

They way you are talking about the result and the game itself makes you sound like if you are totally sure that you what you are predicting is gonna happen, you are even making beats against Barca and calling idiots to people who predict a 3-1, 4-2,...
One can be pessimist but you are taking it way too far.
Anything can happen in football, don't call idiots to people who just disagree with you

Daemul

Jordi mate seriously, don't panic, we will beat Madrid, just you wait and see. No prob :D

Home of Barca Fans