El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
As much as I would like to see Barcelona win - part of me hopes Real Madrid absolutely smash Barcelona, partly because of some of the moronic and highly arrogant fans on here, poster above a prime example.

Hey, i'm arrogant, shoot me.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As much as I'm currently disliked on this thread, I'm pretty damn sure if we put your post claiming "Xavi was under-par last season" on here, 100% of people would disagree with you.

Don't forget that Xavi never proved himself in mighty EPL. World Cup and Euro Champion doesn't count.

Beast

The Observer
Hey, i'm arrogant, shoot me.

images

ricknattery

As much as I would like to see Barcelona win - part of me hopes Real Madrid absolutely smash Barcelona, partly because of some of the moronic and highly arrogant fans on here, poster above a prime example.

w.t.f.
check madrid forums and you won't be thinking the same
what an stupid reason to think in that way

J

Jordzibob

Don't forget that Xavi never proved himself in mighty EPL. World Cup and Euro Champion doesn't count.

How could I forget? He hasnt broken down the likes of Stoke, Birmingham and Bolton, those teams are simply on another level. Thank God we're only playing Madrid today, and not a PL side.

C

Carefree

As much as I'm currently disliked on this thread, I'm pretty damn sure if we put your post claiming "Xavi was under-par last season" on here, 100% of people would disagree with you.

They're welcome to - he was under-par last season though, no two ways about it. I know he's an icon to Barcelona fans, so you'll rarely ever hear them say a bad word about him, much like the Real fans with Raul, but for large parts of last season, he wasn't even close to playing as well as he did in 2008/09 - the rest of the team maintained their high standards though.

Chainsaw

Killahead
w.t.f.
check madrid forums and you won't be thinking the same
what an stupid reason to think in that way

He forgot Merda is the collection of the most arrogant people in the business: Mourinho, Ronaldo, Ramos, Benzema, Marcelo...
And above 'em all...Perez!

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
How could I forget? He hasnt broken down the likes of Stoke, Birmingham and Bolton, those teams are simply on another level. Thank God we're only playing Madrid today, and not a PL side.

oi oi bolton are in pretty good shape now!! like high up or something :D:D:D:D

J

Jordzibob

They're welcome to - he was under-par last season though, no two ways about it. I know he's an icon to Barcelona fans, so you'll rarely ever hear them say a bad word about him, much like the Real fans with Raul, but for large parts of last season, he wasn't even close to playing as well as he did in 2008/09 - the rest of the team maintained their high standards though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow

C

Carefree

Are you on a wind up or something? I've made it perfectly clear on here before regarding that issue - check the Almeria 0-8 Barcelona thread. Don't even try to band me with the rest of the ignorant Premiership fans.

Home of Barca Fans