El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Chainsaw

Killahead
So if you dont have a Barca player as your avatar it's evidence of you not being a good fan?

No it means I like that avatar to be my avatar. The case with you is either you are deadly negative or I dunno what, rate Merda higher than Barca.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Man, people in this forum are so pessimistic it's unbeliveable. Madrid will beat us? :lol:

Im just trying to think clearly with an unbiased view.

They can beat us with the players they have, form they are in and the manager they have. However we also have amazing players, in good form and have a great manager.

Im scared.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
:party00231:

Don't know whz but feeling more relaxed than ever for this El Clasico.

Same here mate, I actually forgot about the Clasico over the weekend, then I looked at my calender and realised it was on today, I am actually so calm it's unreal, i have never felt so confident about us winning a game :lol:

Beast

The Observer
pro_photo1291042604.jpg

I'm scared now....

J

Jordzibob

I'm working on whether to choose me, or Lionel Messi as your avatar. With a crown on of course.

C

Carefree

Jordi mate seriously, don't panic, we will beat Madrid, just you wait and see. No prob :D

As much as I would like to see Barcelona win - part of me hopes Real Madrid absolutely smash Barcelona, partly because of some of the moronic and highly arrogant fans on here, poster above a prime example.

J

Jordzibob

As much as I would like to see Barcelona win - part of me hopes Real Madrid absolutely smash Barcelona, partly because of some of the moronic and highly arrogant fans on here, poster above a prime example.

As much as I'm currently disliked on this thread, I'm pretty damn sure if we put your post claiming "Xavi was under-par last season" on here, 100% of people would disagree with you.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

What did I tell you about the language? I won't warn you again.

Home of Barca Fans