El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sid Lowe makes a Preciado comment in his latest piece:

Preciado would have been having a chuckle under that moustache last night: when he had the set-to with Mourinho's assistant Rui Faria after the Sporting-Real Madrid game, his parting shot was:

"I hope Barcelona put five past you!"

Rumours that he spent last night sending a fax to the league complaining that another team had just gone to the Camp Nou and thrown the match are unconfirmed.

:002:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Well at least there's one positive to be taken from this game: the myth of Messi not being a diver has been disproved once and for all.

lol, all the super players are divers as that is the only way to protect yourself in the sport....cause in hockey u pull a cheap shot and you get your ass beaten in...in football if u do anything u get a red while u can get hacked beyond belief without the other team getting any sort of penalty,
so he dives to protect himself like any skilled player but the extant of their diving is another thing. of the super players he probably dives the least and compared to ronaldo....:lol:

El Capitan

The Translator thinks he's it but only knows how to translate 'FAIL' everytime he comes to the Camp Nou. Nice try Jose, now MOUve along....

nelsonbarca.jpg

Spector

As others have said, highly entertaining stuff. I can't believe how little Real Madrid contributed to the game. It was like Barca against Xerez wearing white shirts. The attitude of some of the Madrid players stunk, you know who I'm talking about. I think Ozil is a good player at the wrong club, and Ronaldo, while being a 21 carat jerk-off, was the only player that actually looked like he could do something, albeit at a set play. Real are better than they looked last night; they have to be.

A

arekwarzycha

It was the best game I have ever watched from close. And the victory and the performance...

Elite-BkD

I love imagining what the players may have been saying during that brouhaha following the Ronaldo-Pep incident ( Way to show your class Pep :/ ) Someone had to be like: "What's wrong, getting pissy 'cause you're losing 0-2? Don't worry, we aren't through with you yet, it's just getting started..!"

Home of Barca Fans