El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

J

Jordzibob

:lol: An arm or elbow in the face is a redcard. Why is there even any debate about this? Its bizarre.

J

Jordzibob

You make it sound like Messi headbutted his arm, as a pose to the other way round. He was hardly driving his head at him like a Mountain Goat..........He didnt need to lash back like that. The reason Carvalho didnt get a red was because the ref didnt see it anyway, he just saw the original tackle (which was very good) and assumed Messi had gone down from it.

T

Tommy10

FC BARCELONA VS CF REAL MADRID 5:0

goalkeeper: valdes

defense: dani alves - puyol - pique - abidal

midfield: sergio - xavi (keita 86min.) - iniesta

attack: pedro (jeffren 87min.) - villa (bojan 76min.) - messi

damn.. we won another big game@camp nou and this the el clasico vs cf real madrid!!
damn.. a draw would be a perfect result for me, cause i love also cf real madrid like fc barcelona!!
damn.. what da hell was that, 5:0, lol, crazy crazy barca!!
cool.. jose mourinho the special one with the comeback@camp nou!!
cool.. my espana midfield allrounder & playmaker xavi scored in the el clasico!!
cool.. my espana youngster pedro scored in the el clasico!!
cool.. my espana youngster jeffren scored in the el clasico,
the 1st goal of jeffren in the new primera division season&this@camp nou in the el clasico,special!!
cool.. my espana goalscorer david villa scored 2 goals in the el clasico,
the 1st el clasico from david villa & this@camp nou, 2 goals, must be a special feeling!!

El Gato

Villarato!
Jordzibob, you're an absolute nuthead to actually say that Carvalho should get a red card for that imitation of an elbow. Not that I'm surprised, you're too biased to have any sort of opinion towards it, especially with Messi rolling over 4 times before he admitted to the ref and everyone around that he actually went down. Talk to barcetia when he is not being a dick (which is and probably will be quite rare thing to see ;) ), he will tell you, infact he already did :)

B

beautifulgame

No, Pepe, that tackle was perfect. You can't knock him for the tackle at all.

Elite-BkD

Yeah, that looked to me like Messi intentionally went to stand right up against Carvalho as he was already waving his arms about for some reason after the tackle. Haven't really scrutinized it though so dunno.

XaviMessiGirl

Who you gonna call? MOU BUSTERS!

MuOso.jpg

J

Jordzibob

Who you gonna call? MOU BUSTERS!

MuOso.jpg

Awesooooome!!!!

Yeah, that looked to me like Messi intentionally went to stand right up against Carvalho as he was already waving his arms about for some reason after the tackle. Haven't really scrutinized it though so dunno.

:lol: Are you serious?! You think he saw Carvalho waving his arms around and intentionally got himself a wack? Wtf dude.....

N

Nwankwo

The Messi Carvalho debate is absolutely ridiculous. Barca just won 5-0 and some people can't admit it was a dive...Carvalho was stupid, it was a risk from him, but a red card there would have been laughable. At least I prefer to win clean, like we luckily did. Messis head hit Carvalhos ARM, not elbow. The arm is soft for christ sake, it could not possibly have hurt his head..:D Therefore he was milking in an unsporting fashion which I dont like.

Abbandon: Just before the incident this happend: Ronaldo gets the ball in the middle, Busi has the lightest touch on him and Ronaldo stops playing. About a minute later Messi had a great run and Pepe or (was it Khedira or alonso?) tried to hack him down, Messi almost did but continued the run. I love that! That's why I was so disappointed with the dive later on..Messi has done it before but not in the same way Ronaldo does, Messi does not stop playing for every foul on him, so he is not a frequent diver in that sence.
This beeing said, I actually hate these sort of theatrics (read Busi vs Inter, a lot of world cup incidents) more than "regular" diving in the box :D

J

Jordzibob

The Messi Carvalho debate is absolutely ridiculous. Barca just won 5-0 and some people can't admit it was a dive...Carvalho was stupid, it was a risk from him, but a red card there would have been laughable.

It was a risk from him because if you put your hands/arms/elbows up to a players face, regardless of how they react, it's a yellow or red card. Ergo-He should of been sent off.

N

Nwankwo

Still doesn't take away the fact that Messi dived and looked very stupid. He does not need to do stuff like that, he should know better, it is not the Messi I know or even want to know. If you really think that all those deserve red cards then ok..I thinks it takes the flow of the game to send players off for minor issues like that.

Home of Barca Fans