El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
So you're seriously trying to assert that Carvalho had no idea he was there, and he just randomly elbowed at thin air?

lol seriously. Didn't know Carvalho had tourettes. But you can see he looks over his shoulder and sees Messi. Obviously Messi tries to milk it but there was definitely good solid blow there from Carvahlo, could of been a card imo.. but I actually don't mind when they get decisions like this because then they can't claim the ref was bias.

Elite-BkD

lol seriously. Didn't know Carvalho had tourettes. But you can see he looks over his shoulder and sees Messi. Obviously Messi tries to milk it but there was definitely good solid blow there from Carvahlo, could of been a card imo.. but I actually don't mind when they get decisions like this because then they can't claim the ref was bias.

Yeah, I'm not sure he actually head his head turned enough to see him, it's hard to tell, but there's no way to rationally deny that he knew Messi was there and that he knew exactly what he was doing. He had to have heard Messi who was mouthing off to him, and he had to have felt the hand on his waste. Messi did seem to be out of line but that does not excuse a deliberate strike to the face.
True enough about the last bit, plus it was a 5-0 thrashing, I won't worry too much about some decisions not going our way. ^^

Last edited:

Razvan

My Madridista friends dont even answer my calls, lol. They were babbling bout how we would be destroyed for 2 straight weeks.

Same thing happened to me. The told me all week before how this is their year, about Ronaldo and Mourinho and other blah blah and now they stay hidden in the bushes :lol:

Elite-BkD

After the game on Monday; Pique, Puyol, Xavi, Llorente, and Eto'o all had dinner together. Could this mean something? :hmmm:

Interesting prospect, I wonder if there's anything to it or just a friendly dinner. Llorente as a 2nd option would seem to make the bus considerably easier to break down.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Ozil was fucking atrocious. Same for Di Maria, Ramos, Marcelo, Khedira and Benzema. Eh, it was pretty bad.

F

Flavia

About the Messi-Carvalho fuss, I think Messi milked it, but Carvalho wasn't clueless at all. He knew Messi was there.

Who you gonna call? MOU BUSTERS!

MuOso.jpg
That's awesome :D

F

Flavia

Unless he has an eye in the back of his head that's never a red.. the ref was spot on there

1994 world cup disagrees. Brazil - Usa. Leonardo got a straight head for an elbow to a usa player's nose. The player was behind him. Of course carvalho didn't do it as violent as leonardo, and I don't think he did it to hurt. But he knew Messi was there. Messi milked it, but to think carvalho was innocent is innocence.

Home of Barca Fans