El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Congrats to the big 5 boys...

As much as i dislike barca, i have to admit, it was one hell fo a game. Just perfect, beautifull. It was raping.. I do not have words to describe.. i think we know this years CL winner, i dont think anyone can stop Barca. For La Liga, there are still chances for Merda, if barca fails to win 1-2 games, real will be there waiting. Plus the return leg will not be this easy, well, it shouldnt be :D .

I dont have much to say, just, well done barca, great win!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Congrats to the big 5 boys...

As much as i dislike barca, i have to admit, it was one hell fo a game. Just perfect, beautifull. It was raping.. I do not have words to describe.. i think we know this years CL winner, i dont think anyone can stop Barca. For La Liga, there are still chances for Merda, if barca fails to win 1-2 games, real will be there waiting. Plus the return leg will not be this easy, well, it shouldnt be :D .

I dont have much to say, just, well done barca, great win!

why thank you

They were all hungry?

hahaha I wonder who paid and what they ordered

F

fried chicken

came across this quote on another forum

Can you imagine Pique or Puyol facing Richard Dunne charging at them from a barrage of set-pieces, or Christopher Samba? Blackburn's approach of launching everyone forward into the box from goal kicks? The wouldn't know what had hit them.

Unbelievable really.
The ignorance of some people beggars belief.

Beast

The Observer
1994 world cup disagrees. Brazil - Usa. Leonardo got a straight head for an elbow to a usa player's nose. The player was behind him. Of course carvalho didn't do it as violent as leonardo, and I don't think he did it to hurt. But he knew Messi was there. Messi milked it, but to think carvalho was innocent is innocence.

There is no comparison to Leonardo and Ricardo.. the man got banned for like a year

Pedram123

There is no comparison to Leonardo and Ricardo.. the man got banned for like a year

Contrary to others, i think what Ricardo did was worth a yellow NOT a red, as i feel in a way Messi was "provoking" him (not really but he pretty sure was damn close) -- HOWEVER -- Denying what ricardo did was intentional or that he didn't deserve a card is called being a Real madrid fan....
o_O which by the way you are.

leili

Or maybe that's another thing I just imagined, but didn't Arbeloa just straight up slam into people well away from the ball repeatedly and very obviously deliberately? I could swear I saw him just brutally check players to the ground without any consequence.

Arbeloa did the same thing in the home game vs Milan. He sent Ibra flying into the box with a body check in the back when the ball was to be crossed into the box from the right side. Later he hit Ibra on the throat with his arm/elbow, also off the ball. He later tried another off the ball body check on Ibra but barely missed. All this in the first half and the ref saw nothing. It seems to be his way of playing.

Home of Barca Fans