Eric Abidal

F

Flavia

He was back in training this morning :D

2013-02-05_ENTRENO_02-Optimized.v1360075676.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Good luck to Abidal in completing his recovery. It's inspiring that he's come back from an illness this severe and is still going to play.

N

Noldorin

Good luck to Abidal in completing his recovery. It's inspiring that he's come back from an illness this severe and is still going to play.

The day I see him playing CB again (it is the perfect position for a player like him at his age in Barça) will be glorious!

barcanuck

Man you guys have no idea how much we need this guy to give us a mental boost down the business end of the season, not to mention add much needed CB depth!

N

Noldorin

+1

Was Armstrong stripped of all his titles after he faked that medical issue?

Indeed he was; all Tour de France titles I know for a fact (and very likely all the others too).

Abidal is a legend. I hope he stays at Barcelona for another year or even more after this. He seems like an honourable guy, and it would be a great way to show the world his strength and determination, not to mention repay Barcelona for their very considerate and human treatment of his illness.

desoe

I can't wait to see how Camp Nou is going to explode. I'm gonna find a HD video of this and I will upload it to my phone, so I could watch it all of the time.

Home of Barca Fans