Eric Abidal

J

Jordzibob

I reckon Jordi is racist.

:lol: Or I just dont like him because he's an absolute clown of a defender......

I didnt say he had a bad game, I just didnt think he was particuarly great tonight, he didnt stand out, it was just an average performance.....

V

Valon

He was one the players I truly disliked in our team and really wanted him out because of his crappy performances but the guy improved and I started liking him again. He's been good so far this season there's no reason to be blind and say he's shit when he clearly isn't and unless he starts playing shit again I'll be supporting him.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
He was one the players I truly disliked in our team and really wanted him out because of his crappy performances but the guy improved and I started liking him again. He's been good so far this season there's no reason to be blind and say he's shit when he clearly isn't and unless he starts playing shit again I'll be supporting him.

I agree man. I was all for Maxwell this season, but Abidal improved his game so much, the competition must've gotten to his head. I am happy for him, and I'm sure M will get his playing time also.. but we need Abi in the CL.

He was very good last nite, solid and passed well, intercepted balls and acted as a safe point as usual. He even knows to make a run up front every now and then, and I like it

Zincubus

Banned
I agree man. I was all for Maxwell this season, but Abidal improved his game so much, the competition must've gotten to his head. I am happy for him, and I'm sure M will get his playing time also.. but we need Abi in the CL.

He was very good last nite, solid and passed well, intercepted balls and acted as a safe point as usual. He even knows to make a run up front every now and then, and I like it

Agree with everything you just said .

At first I expected that he would be the backup left back but after seeing Maxwell play a few games and Abidal's display last night -Abidal is back in the driving seat.

Maybe we should have kept Sylvinhio for another season - and nicked Arsenal's Gibbs for the long term.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yeh Maxwell has started poorly but Abidal is really playing well right now. Last 2-3 games he's been excellent. Solid defensively and a bit more composed on the ball. We don't need him to bomb forward like Dani, just to provide an option on the left, which he's doing well.

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
Very impressed with his start to the season. Has improved alot defensively, and is able to get forward if we really need him on the left wing. Has had 2 or 3 games where he has been great, yesterdays game was the best of the lot though.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I am on of rare fans of him on this forum(Mina, Jordzi..:p) and generally speaking.
I think he is perfect for Barca because Alves leaves too much space and we should have at least one defensive minded fullback. Imo. he is better than Alves this season...

Home of Barca Fans