Eric Abidal

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well, one more thing Meta didn't see coming :p

nah it makes sense.

he may come good (it's not like he's unequipped or anything, dude should be IMPERIOUS).

or if not, we can now sell him for a decent fee.

you can't sell someone with their contract running out.

M

messiniesta

Once again, Abidal has come out on the press saying that he prefers playing CB over LB. Great, I think the club should take this opportunity to give in to his demands and ship him out to a team where he can play as CB... Not here, man, not here

Galning

Is he stupid? He's not good enough to play CB in a team like Barça.
He should be happy with his LB spot (atleast I would :D)

Zqa-

Once again, Abidal has come out on the press saying that he prefers playing CB over LB. Great, I think the club should take this opportunity to give in to his demands and ship him out to a team where he can play as CB... Not here, man, not here

Source?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
man he hardly played CB at lyon. its like puyol saying he wants to play striker, everybody wants to do something different but it wont happen.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
you can just imagine him getting all confused and shitting his pants when a decent striker comes along :lol:

C

ChuckaOwns

LOL, you gotta love Abidal, when he's on song he's incredible, but when he's off his game he really is an idiot.

MinaFCB

and you don't get everything serious.I know he is better as a LB but still average player,sometimes think he shouldn't be in our team,but it seems he started this season very nice.

Yaya

I belive that some of you guys here are way to harsh on Abidal. Maybe he is not the best left back out there, but he is a type od left back that suits Barca perfectly...

When you have super offensive right back in Alves who basically playes as an attacking winger, you can't afford to have the samo type on the other side..

Defensively, he does his job.
And on the other hand, there aren't many world class left backs at all.
Evra, Cole, Chivu and Clichy...Abidal is in top 5 definitely.

J

Jordzibob

Wow wow wow at the rumour, PLEEEEEEASE let it be true! Abidal for Robinho :lol::lol::lol::lol: amazing deal, pleeeeease let it be true!

Home of Barca Fans