Eric Abidal

zanela

After a good defensive display, Guardiola was keen to highlight the contribution of Éric Abidal and Carles Puyol.
"Over the past two years I cannot remember a performance that was equal to that," he added.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I want Abi to score a goal, just for the sake of it... It would be nice to see how he celebrates, but he never shoots so I don't think it's going to happen...

He has gotten better this season in comparison to last season. At least he comes back to help defend when Alves is attacking to keep the load for Valdes down.

MinaFCB

I want Abi to score a goal, just for the sake of it... It would be nice to see how he celebrates, but he never shoots so I don't think it's going to happen...
if he scores i hope he'll take his tshirt off...who cares about the yellow card?:D

MinaFCB

Barca will prolong Eric Abidal's contract soon,till 2012.The renewal will also mean a better economic situation than the present one.

Barca and Abidal had discreet negotiations and now French international has to firm the contract.He came to Barca in 2007 ,for 4 seasons.Management is satisfied with his performances that made negotiations much easier.He is 30 now and his new contract ends in 2012 when he'll be 33. His buy-out clause is 90 millions.

Home of Barca Fans