Erling Haaland

El Gato

Villarato!
We should announce Matuidi soon

Was it ever rumored? First time I hear this.

As for Haaland, better move than United. Better natural progression with no need to change the language and will sooner bag a trophy or two than in Manchester.

clemente

As for Haaland, better move than United. Better natural progression with no need to change the language and will sooner bag a trophy or two than in Manchester.

No, just pointing out how everyone else seems to be getting these young prospects while we are getting bunch of Paulinho's, rumored Willian, etc...

wisconsincule

United is the perfect club for him and he will be going to United because it makes sense, this deal is as good as done and everyone knows it.

Spend the best and prime of his career at United and in the best league in the world and then when he’s on the decline (28/29ish) move to Spain or Italy just as many other Premier League players do when they are the down (Hazard/Beckham/Henry/Ruud/Viera/soon to be Erikson and possibly Salah etc) and then spend his sunset years (34/35) in America.

This aged well. Fucking moron. :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
No, just pointing out how everyone else seems to be getting these young prospects while we are getting bunch of Paulinho's, rumored Willian, etc...

Ah. Well, Matuidi wouldn't be that senseless of a signing. Anybody who has more gas, pace and has similar experience is an upgrade on current Busquets.

Vilarrubi

This aged well. Fucking moron. :lol:

These too:

Haaland to United transfer should be a piece of piss the grand scheme of things (Norwegian manager, slot waiting for him in the team) and you get the feeling it would be a success unlike some of those other names i listed, same with Sancho, a player United are heavily linked with.

Bring these types of players (some of the world’s best young talent) working alongside some other exciting talent like Rashford/James/Martial/Wan Bissaka/Pogba/De Gea/Greenwood and the club aren’t going to stay Europa level for long are they?

You'll see soon enough what a mid-table team can do, be it Haaland/Sancho (maybe even both) or someone else. Ether way you'll be in awe at this mid-table teams juiced up biceps.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2b9a3cac0a9fce88f08843fdb5b1af5e.jpg

Andrew M

Haaland was born in Leeds and 90% of Norwegians speak English anyway. And Dortmund barely win anything

El Gato

Villarato!
Haaland was born in Leeds and 90% of Norwegians speak English anyway. And Dortmund barely win anything

Suppose so, life on the continent is different though. And Dortmund is a no brainer as a better destination at this stage. Bayern are at a bit of a crossroads, more vulnerable than normally. Nearly everything's better there for him in Germany.

Andresito

Staff member
Dortmund most definitely will allow him to leave for 3-4 times the amount they paid for him. He'll then go fully developed to a top tier team, be it Bayern, Madrid, PL, etc.
United would probably rather build around him long term, but I guess their current project isn't very appealing for a young talent.

All his doors are currently open while he still develops. United would never sell him to a PL team if they'd even want to sell him.
Good choice son.

Home of Barca Fans