Erling Haaland

Raketa10

I am honestly not sure if he would be a good fit for Barca. He is a generational talent, probably a future ballon d'Or winner but he needs space. He would thrive in a counter attacking team.

xXKonan

This is what Haaland's father and Mino Raiola ask for the signing of Erling Haaland:

Raiola - €20m
Father of Haaland - €20m
Salary - €30m net per season.

+ The continuity of Lionel Messi. [rac1]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If it's the fatso reporting this then I don't want to hear it. Guys like Romero are irrelevant now with this new board and management coming in. He has no connections with them.

But it wouldn't surprise me if their demands are very high like that.

khaled_a_d

This is what Haaland's father and Mino Raiola ask for the signing of Erling Haaland:

Raiola - ?20m
Father of Haaland - ?20m
Salary - ?30m net per season.

+ The continuity of Lionel Messi. [rac1]

Well, if he we sign him in 2022 then that isn't a bad deal tbh.
But those and 150M is just too much most likely

DonAK

Yeah.

To sign Haaland and Mbappe you pretty much have to pay them 20-30m net per season. It's unavoidable.

DonAK

We should pursue the Mbappe option too. See if he really is going to reject a contract renewal with PSG.

If so he becomes available this summer too and perhaps PSG would be interested in Coutinho and bring down the transfer fee somewhat.

soul24rage

I understand paying Haaland 30m net and since Raiola is a scumbag I can see him asking for that kind of money.

But paying the father 20m extra?? No way we are going to get Haaland this summer.

Home of Barca Fans