Erling Haaland

Porque

This is what Haaland's father and Mino Raiola ask for the signing of Erling Haaland:

Raiola - ?20m
Father of Haaland - ?20m
Salary - ?30m net per season.

+ Roy Keane banned from Camp Nou. [rac1]

The deal is ok for 2022. Ends up 115m + wages. So more or less the same we paid for Griezmann and are paying Griezmann.

Let that one sink in.

The Messi staying is obv hogwash. My clause is much more realistic.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

The deal is ok for 2022. Ends up 105m + wages. So more or less the same we paid for Griezmann and are paying Griezmann.

Let that one sink in.

More likely in 2022 Haaland/agent/father ask for more money and the difference between what clubs would be willing to pay Dortmund if no clause.

soul24rage

The deal is ok for 2022. Ends up 105m + wages. So more or less the same we paid for Griezmann and are paying Griezmann.

Let that one sink in.

This clause must suck for any Barca fan named "Roy Keane" wanting to visit the Camp Nou :koeman:

El Flaco

This is like a Neymar deal 2.0, if we succumb to their demands.

And it was extremely successful signing. Barca would still sign Neymar in a heartbeat again even with hindsight 20/20.

I disagree. Too early to say he has the consistency to demand that kind of money.

Haaland is a top 2 striker in the world and will only get better as he's only 20 years old.

People used to argue on not signing Mbappe because he only was great in 6 months.

And Haaland has performed on the highest level for almost 2 seasons.

FC433

This is what Haaland's father and Mino Raiola ask for the signing of Erling Haaland:

Raiola - ?20m
Father of Haaland - ?20m
Salary - ?30m net per season.

+ The continuity of Lionel Messi. [rac1]
That is unbelievable. I thought we were going to pay around 25m before tax maximum. He is asking for around 60m :lol: If I am not mistaken, only three players earn more than that (Messi, CR7, and Neymar).

Lewandowski earns 20m before tax (11m? after): https://www.transfermarkt.com/lewan...es-on-coutinho-rsquo-s-level/view/news/344460

Pass, and good luck to him.

xxxxxx

Even with his release clause next season, it's still far too much. You're talking about 75m and then another 40m in agent fees. Then.... over 1m a week before tax.

With Messi's potential wages.... and if we can't get rid of Griezmann, you're talking about those 3 guys being on a potential 3m a week before tax. It's far too much.

FC433

^
we need to make sure our wage structure is healthy when Messi leaves. Would be a huge mistake to pay that much even if we can afford it. He simply is not worth half of what he is asking for. Plenty of great footballers are not earning half of what he is asking for. That is just crazy.

Messigician

🚨🚨 [RAC1 - @gerardromero] | Haaland's father and his agent, Mino Raiola, proposed these figures to Bar?a if they want to sign the striker:

💰 Raiola - ?20M
💰 Haaland's father - ?20M
💰 Haaland wages - ?30M net

+ the transfer fee [?150M]
+ the continuity of Messi

Hard pass.

Cya next season with the release clause and 0 commissions.

No wonder we switched transfer targets to Neymar dawgs

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
^
we need to make sure our wage structure is healthy when Messi leaves. Would be a huge mistake to pay that much even if we can afford it. He simply is not worth half of what he is asking for. Plenty of great footballers are not earning half of what he is asking for. That is just crazy.

This. Otherwise it is just the vicious circle again. We need to grow some backbone like Real Madrid does when it comes to controlling wages.

Home of Barca Fans