Erling Haaland

Yannik

As far as i know it doesn't matter if it's paid in installments or not, it would still all be calculated into this season.

by FFP yes, but profits have to be reported to the tax agency for every fiscal year. Although I'm not an expert on accounting, its possible that these would just be listed as "receivables" on the active side and Dortmund would still have to tax that amount the same way as if they received it in one go.

MTL_Barca

by FFP yes, but profits have to be reported to the tax agency for every fiscal year. Although I'm not an expert on accounting, its possible that these would just be listed as "receivables" on the active side and Dortmund would still have to tax that amount the same way as if they received it in one go.

I was talking about accounting, no idea how it's handled for FFP actually. I don't think installments make a difference there, but i might be wrong.

Either way Dortmund would end up in a very awkward situation and likely lose a good portion if the money in the process either by tax or by being forced into overpriced panic transfers, the latter seems unavoidable anyway in that case because Haaland is way too important. Return of Dembele? :lol:

serghei

Well, if Madrid sign both Haaland and Mbappe, we need to invest a big chunk of our football time into some other hobbies and activities.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is that a present day reality? Haaland will be a high priced auction.Surely Barca?s financial situation will not have recovered sufficiently enough to give them a seat at the bidding table.

We won't know that until sometime next year, but they should work on doing whatever it takes to get him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why is he walking like a gorilla though (after his celebration)? He's a massive weirdo.

He's a socially awkward guy tbf lol

People mistake it for Zlatan-esque arrogance

I love him. Would hurt me so much if he goes to Real Madrid or PSG.

Home of Barca Fans