Erling Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is norwegian.

Speak for yourself :lol:

Not everyone's like that though. Look at Carew for example. Or JA Riise who thinks or at least thought he was some bigshot. Cunt denied me an autograph once because he thought he was too cool for it.

Morten

Not everyone's like that though. Look at Carew for example. Or JA Riise who thinks or at least thought he was some bigshot. Cunt denied me an autograph once because he thought he was too cool for it.

Of course some people are really social and outgoing, but lets be real, you know as well as i that we typically avoid people we dont know unless its a party or something.

DonAK

Of course some people are really social and outgoing, but lets be real, you know as well as i that we typically avoid people we dont know unless its a party or something.

You're right. Most people are like that unless they get something to drink lol.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

Must have been a while ago or that you caught him on a bad day. Riise actually came to the house of a friend of mine last year to surprise his dad who is a massive Liverpool fan.

DonAK

Must have been a while ago or that you caught him on a bad day. Riise actually came to the house of a friend of mine last year to surprise his dad who is a massive Liverpool fan.

Tbf to him this was like in 2004 so a loooong time ago. Back then he was quite arrogant and a dick and managed to get a usually calm guy like Carew to try to beat the shit out of him a few years prior.

Now he is probably cool.

Morten

Tbf to him this was like in 2004 so a loooong time ago. Back then he was quite arrogant and a dick and managed to get a usually calm guy like Carew to try to beat the shit out of him a few years prior.

Now he is probably cool.

Somehow, he managed to get Carew really upset, dont remember the details.

They squared up not long after though, so it looks like it worked out okay.

Home of Barca Fans