Erling Haaland

Mateka

As I see we have no choice but to go all-in for him next summer. Unless Ansu stays healthy and develops into an elite player we can build the team around.

Is that a present day reality? Haaland will be a high priced auction.Surely Barca’s financial situation will not have recovered sufficiently enough to give them a seat at the bidding table.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Is that a present day reality? Haaland will be a high priced auction.Surely Barca’s financial situation will not have recovered sufficiently enough to give them a seat at the bidding table.

The release clause is already set. The war will be through wages and bonuses.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Owen won the Golden Ball in 2001 even though Liverpool didn't even participate in the CL in 00/01. He won a treble of cups (two English ones and the UEFA Cup). Really puts in perspective how worse the stats of Ballon winners have been before the Messi/CR era, at least in the 21st century.

khaled_a_d

Owen won the Golden Ball in 2001 even though Liverpool didn't even participate in the CL in 00/01. He won a treble of cups (two English ones and the UEFA Cup). Really puts in perspective how worse the stats of Ballon winners have been before the Messi/CR era, at least in the 21st century.

Honestly, I think people don't give Messi & CR7 enough credit at times.
Those two has just separated themselves from the rest in unprecedented ways.
Mpabbe and Halaand will most likely be the most dominant players of their age group, but I think we will be back to the era where a player getting 2-3 ballon d?r is such a huge deal.

Zidane82

Honestly, I think people don't give Messi & CR7 enough credit at times.
Those two has just separated themselves from the rest in unprecedented ways.
Mpabbe and Halaand will most likely be the most dominant players of their age group, but I think we will be back to the era where a player getting 2-3 ballon d?r is such a huge deal.

I see Haaland being THE dominant player for years to come tbh

He has EVERYTHING in abundance ... he?s arguably faster / stronger / more focused than Cronaldo was and he?s only a kid ..
Great finisher and great technique also .

Plus he?s a team player like Messi ..

Raketa10

I see Haaland being THE dominant player for years to come tbh

He has EVERYTHING in abundance ... he?s arguably faster / stronger / more focused than Cronaldo was and he?s only a kid ..
Great finisher and great technique also .

Plus he?s a team player like Messi ..

More focused than Ronaldo? :facepalm:

MTL_Barca

I don't think we'll see anything close to Messi/Ronaldo anytime soon, both as individually and especially with the rivalry.

Both of them being kind of a similar age, playing on a level well above the rest of the competition, having quite different styles/personalities, being the stars of the two big Spanish rivals while la liga dominates Europe...i mean you couldn't script it any better honestly, it's like straight out of a movie :lol:

Givenchy

since theres no chance we get him with our financial issues, hopefully he joins PSG so Madrid can't get him with Mbappe next summer

Hardy

best thing psg can do is make some kind of option deal for next season, no way Borussia sell him now

Yannik

If Dortmund sells him now for 200m, they're gonna tax most of that by the end of the year given that they'll sit on a gigantic profit and won't be able to respend it in 4 days.

edit: well or actually not,. Forgot for a moment that these high profil fees usually come in installments, so it might not be an issue.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

If Dortmund sells him now for 200m, they're gonna tax most of that by the end of the year given that they'll sit on a gigantic profit and won't be able to respend it in 4 days.

edit: well or actually not,. Forgot for a moment that these high profil fees usually come in installments, so it might not be an issue.

As far as i know it doesn't matter if it's paid in installments or not, it would still all be calculated into this season.

Home of Barca Fans