Erling Haaland

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Any of you guys rate Vlahovic as a cheaper alternative? I doubt we can afford Haaland or that he would fit at Barca well enough to justify the cost when other areas need strengthening.

being able to score goals is our biggest weakness at the moment closely followed by being unable to defend.

Andresito

Staff member
Any of you guys rate Vlahovic as a cheaper alternative? I doubt we can afford Haaland or that he would fit at Barca well enough to justify the cost when other areas need strengthening.

I'd be careful with Vlahovic. Could well be another Belotti. Difference right now is that Vlahovic will cost half of what Torino's been demanding for Belotti. But it's still a risk the club can't afford to take.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

This guy is the next big thing. I can see him picking up multiple Balon Dors.
It's too bad we are broke and unlikely to get cl football next season.

khaled_a_d

I'd be careful with Vlahovic. Could well be another Belotti. Difference right now is that Vlahovic will cost half of what Torino's been demanding for Belotti. But it's still a risk the club can't afford to take.

The club will have to take a risk for attacker.
There is bad history for Calcio attackers, Bundesliga forwards, even La Liga forwards hasn't made impact in bigger Spanish clubs for almost a decade now.
Heck, even EPL star player like Coutinho failed here.
We can't just be afraid because of history.

Vlahovic, Isak, Torres, Adeyami, Alvarez are the alternative to Halaand dream. I think it is fair to say that Vlahovic has very good case among those

vuji_31

Stop dreaming. Even if Laporta have 180mil for transfer, when Haaland sees squad with Umtiti, Lenglet,Roberto, Braithwaite , Pique and rest of bad players he will say no.

Sensei

Stop dreaming. Even if Laporta have 180mil for transfer, when Haaland sees squad with Umtiti, Lenglet,Roberto, Braithwaite , Pique and rest of bad players he will say no.

Sure. But we also have golden boy Pedri, Gavi NT/Barca starter, Frenkie, Araujo and Dembele (for now). And hopefully Nico and Abde can grow this season. We need Haaland as the new face of this era and some smart purchases in defense.

delancey

Sure. But we also have golden boy Pedri, Gavi NT/Barca starter, Frenkie, Araujo and Dembele (for now). And hopefully Nico and Abde can grow this season. We need Haaland as the new face of this era and some smart purchases in defense.

And Fati.

Home of Barca Fans