Erling Haaland

Zidane82

Sure. But we also have golden boy Pedri, Gavi NT/Barca starter, Frenkie, Araujo and Dembele (for now). And hopefully Nico and Abde can grow this season. We need Haaland as the new face of this era and some smart purchases in defense.

Also very true

Messigician

Breaking

Dortmund do not want to sell Haaland to Barca will REJECT Barca's offer and push him to Real Madrid

🚨🎙| BVB?s CEO Watzke on Haaland?s future (BILD live): ?I know that all European top clubs want him especially Real Madrid. The big interest of Real is confirmed. I think someday La Liga would fit him better than the PL.

🚨🎙| Hans-Joachim Watzke (BVB CEO): "I know for a FACT that Real Madrid are very interested in Erling Haaland. It's a certainty." @BILD

🎙| Hans-Joachim Watzke: "I would like to be proud one day that Erling Haaland may hopefully win the Champions League with Real Madrid." @SPORT1

slicknick

Off day yesterday for Erling...That aside, though, wtf is that statement by Watzke? He openly admits that they nothing more than a feeder clubs to bigger clubs

Catta

It seems BVB got bored of being only Bayerns bitches, they also want to be Reals. :lol:

Disgusting mentality from a professional club. I'm not even mad that Bayern dominates that pathetic league and their pathetic clubs. Hope it continues for the next 100 years. They don't deserve anything better.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It seems BVB got bored of being only Bayerns bitches, they also want to be Reals. :lol:

Disgusting mentality from a professional club. I'm not even mad that Bayern dominates that pathetic league and their pathetic clubs. Hope it continues for the next 100 years. They don't deserve anything better.

There is a reason Catta dude why dortmund has lost the title although they had moments in which they lead with 10 points. The mentality as i already mentioned yesterday is an underrated thing in football.

fergus90

It must absolutely suck to be a Dortmund fan. Always wanted to watch one of their games live though, the Yellow Wall looks very impressive. Need to experience that.

Home of Barca Fans