Erling Haaland

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Lol this isnt news in any way shape or form.
Secondly the extra bit you added isn't legit they can't stop him being sold to anyone if he has a release clause..

Morten

Find it pretty unlikely we get both Mbappe and Haaland, but maybe it can happen after all, considering the fact that Pep can't stand Raiola(can't say i blame him though), and the fact that Chelsea spent a lot of money on a striker already, thats two of the favorites for him that might not go all out for him next summer.

FinBarcelonafan

Find it pretty unlikely we get both Mbappe and Haaland, but maybe it can happen after all, considering the fact that Pep can't stand Raiola(can't say i blame him though), and the fact that Chelsea spent a lot of money on a striker already, thats two of the favorites for him that might not go all out for him next summer.

I wonder how long it would work. Mbappe, Vini and Haaland.. that's dreamy but at some point their ego would go Neymar and leave imo. Too big stars to be second fiddle. Players in their prime too.

I think that's one reason why Haaland won't sign with Madrid. Who knows though.

Mateka

He will go to Real Madrid along with Mbappe

He may not be the only one.

Paul Pogba has played his final match for Manchester United and will leave the club in January. Real Madrid have been linked with the France midfielder, 28, who is out of contract in June. (Football Insider)

Morten

He may not be the only one.

Paul Pogba has played his final match for Manchester United and will leave the club in January. Real Madrid have been linked with the France midfielder, 28, who is out of contract in June. (Football Insider)

He better run off to PSG.

hardyboy

Damn! Benzema has turned 34 today. I thought he was 29 or something. RM will also be in for him to replace Benzema i feel..

Home of Barca Fans