It just makes sense

They need a striker

He will be main man

Under the table deals for insane salary

Will play in a 50x stronger team than here

City actually have money lol

Or at Real Madrid

Where he can establish a decade of dominance

It's been proven real Madrid have millions to spent like the 250m bid rejected for Mbappe and he's coming for free

Vinicius Haaland Mbappe

Or

Haaland
Graelish Foden Silva
Rodri KDB

Messigician

I smile with some pity at the Barca fans who fall for media hype and Laporta lies

We made even Depay and Torres take pay cuts to sign for us and they were on low wages to begin with

We have a lower salary cap than even Villarreal

And we couldn't even renew Messi who halved his wages and is still valued at 100m

Horatio

You're welcome
I am also convinced he will choose Premier League. The weather is a non-factor to him. He is from Norway.

Anybody ever heard him mention RM in an interview?

Raketa10

Will go to city

Don't think so. City will probably go for Vlahovic. Haaland is not the type of player Pep likes. There is also another problem. Raiola doesn't have a good relationship with Pep. After that incident between Ibra and Pep during his Barca years he bashed Pep in media numerous of times. IMHO it will be either PSG, United or Barca.

Messigician

Don't think so. City will probably go for Vlahovic. Haaland is not the type of player Pep likes. There is also another problem. Raiola doesn't have a good relationship with Pep. After that incident between Ibra and Pep during his Barca years he bashed Pep in media numerous of times. IMHO it will be either PSG, United or Barca.

Well media all reporting city will go all out for him

Barcilliant

So Raiola has strained relations with Pep an Perez if I'm not mistaken??
Does that rule out City and Real Madrid?
I would like to see him at City, not Madrid.
Imagine having Vinicius, Haaland, Mbappe and Benzema. We would not win la liga for a decade regardless of the manager.

Raketa10

Imagine having Vinicius, Haaland, Mbappe and Benzema. We would not win la liga for a decade regardless of the manager.

Don't be so sure mate. Look at PSG now or at that Galactico team from early 2000's. They for sure didn't dominate for a decade. In the end the best team wins trophies and not individuals.

Windhook

Raiola is after the money, can make amends even with the Devil. It's true because of Zlatan he's not on good terms with Pep, but Pep is not part of the negotiations.

Not worried about another Galactico Real Madrid, we've seen that before. Barca also had a killer MSN in 2014/15 but everything went down after that season.

Last edited:

Mateka

In a bidding frenzy, City tend to pull out. So in a highest bidder gets him, RM, United, Liverpool, Chelsea or PSG will top City.

The question where does he want to play? He would have Peps possible last season at City. As a Norwegian, the English weather would be wonderful for him. His father is ex City. But the Raiola factor mitigates against City.

RM know Barca and AM are off the pace at the moment. Not only Haaland or Mbappe but Rudiger is on their radar. Bale and Isco to leave. This is an opportunity to strike and secure their place in Spain for years to come.

So favourites for Haaland are RM.

City are putting together a war chest to buy him. Hence sell Ferran and others.
Will other PL teams outbid City to stop them at all costs? Liverpool, United or Chelsea could afford Haaland and have previously outbid City on players.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

I wouldn't worry too much about Real let alone make predictions for a decade.

We just need to look at ourselves, and personally I am very happy with our recent development. Contrary to certain forum beliefs I think we managed to avoid the iceberg :p Life is good.

delancey

In a bidding frenzy, City tend to pull out. So in a highest bidder gets him, RM, United, Liverpool, Chelsea or PSG will top City. The question where does he want to play? He would have Peps possible last season at City. As a Norwegian, the English weather would be wonderful for him. His father is ex City. But the Raiola factor mitigates against City.

RM know Barca and AM are off the pace at the moment. Not only Haaland or Mbappe but Rudiger is on their radar. This is an opportunity to strike and secure their place in Spain for years to come.

So favourites for Haaland are RM.
City are putting together a war chest to buy him.
Will other PL teams outbid City to stop them at all costs? Liverpool, United or Chelsea could afford Haaland.
I agree with you, but I don?t think Liverpool have a chance. Their highest earners are currently earning what Dembele is earning right now. Haaland would demand a wage and sign on bonus which would crush their wage structure and make their owners stick their heads into the sand. Liverpool is a well oiled Dortmund, whose success will fall apart as soon as Klopp leaves.

City, ManU, RM, Chelsea, PSG, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Mateka

I agree with you, but I don?t think Liverpool have a chance. Their highest earners are currently earning what Dembele is earning right now. Haaland would demand a wage and sign on bonus which would crush their wage structure and make their owners stick their heads into the sand. Liverpool is a well oiled Dortmund, whose success will fall apart as soon as Klopp leaves.

City, ManU, RM, Chelsea, PSG, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Good point on the wage structure. But Liverpool outbid City for VVD.

Home of Barca Fans