Erling Haaland

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, somehow I don't see him landing in Liverpool. Just too many attractive teams he can choose from. I don't think Liverpool is that sexy out of all the top teams.

kilian

Madrid most likely. If Barca were in a better situation, it would probably be 50-50, but in this situation I doubt he would choose Barca over Real.

Messi983

I wouldn't worry too much about Real let alone make predictions for a decade.

We just need to look at ourselves, and personally I am very happy with our recent development. Contrary to certain forum beliefs I think we managed to avoid the iceberg :p Life is good.

Nah, life is not good without Titanic pics. BBZ not posting them lately so here we go. :p

titanic.jpg

MagIX

Madrid most likely. If Barca were in a better situation, it would probably be 50-50, but in this situation I doubt he would choose Barca over Real.

I believe so too.
Fiorentino will do everything to have the stellar attack Mbapp? - Haaland.

behindbrowneyes

Di Marzio is usually quite well-informed when it comes to Raiola-agents, but can be just tactics spread by Mino to get improved offers from Prem clubs:
'He [Haaland] doesn't like the Premier League too much, it's not exactly his dream. It's not the perfect league right now,' he told Wettfreunde.
'He prefers La Liga - he likes the league a lot. So I think La Liga is the perfect environment for him to play in now. Or the Bundesliga, where he currently plays.
'Real Madrid would be an option. Even if they are sure to sign Mbappe, they would like to have a few strikers in the future. I don't know if they can do it.
'Only Real Madrid and Barcelona can get him because he can't go to Atletico Madrid or any other club.
'Probably because - like Mbappe, who wants to play for Real Madrid - he told his agent to try Real Madrid. And if not with them, then with Barcelona and if not with Barcelona, ​​then with Chelsea, Man Utd etc. '

Haaland undoubtedly has the physique to be very successful in the Premier League. But talking about his individual ambitions - like winning Ballon d'or, Golden Boot ... La Liga might be the better league for that. La Liga has a proven record of being the league to "win" lots of these titles. Of course, having Messi and CR in their prime has helped a lot for La Liga to achieve that, but that doesn't change the fact that Real and Barca are still part of the big boys when it comes to status, prestige and all of that...

I also believe that Real will be after him - despite the very likely signing of Mbappe. Having two of these players can be problematic though. Mbappe works well with Messi, but Haaland and Mbappe in one team? Could be very problematic. In the best case they motivate each other and are the perfect match, but are their individual wishes of becoming the successor of Leo and CR really connectable? The risk is very high of them turning selfish when playing in the same team.

Not gonna say Laporta will land him, but I'm sure Barcelona will have a shot if Laporta can get the finances right. Best economical offer? Definitely a no, but a very interesting destination should Xavi qualify for CL and develop our young talents further.

And guys, just because Haaland is Norwegian doesn't mean he likes or has no problem with the British weather. Spain's weather is a big plus and a massive improvement in quality of living over North germany or Britain if you value nice weather. And Haaland probably does value it, given how often he travels to their house in Marbella.

Mateka

Di Marzio is usually quite well-informed when it comes to Raiola-agents, but can be just tactics spread by Mino to get improved offers from Prem clubs:

Haaland undoubtedly has the physique to be very successful in the Premier League. But talking about his individual ambitions - like winning Ballon d'or, Golden Boot ... La Liga might be the better league for that. La Liga has a proven record of being the league to "win" lots of these titles. Of course, having Messi and CR in their prime has helped a lot for La Liga to achieve that, but that doesn't change the fact that Real and Barca are still part of the big boys when it comes to status, prestige and all of that...

I also believe that Real will be after him - despite the very likely signing of Mbappe. Having two of these players can be problematic though. Mbappe works well with Messi, but Haaland and Mbappe in one team? Could be very problematic. In the best case they motivate each other and are the perfect match, but are their individual wishes of becoming the successor of Leo and CR really connectable? The risk is very high of them turning selfish when playing in the same team.

Not gonna say Laporta will land him, but I'm sure Barcelona will have a shot if Laporta can get the finances right. Best economical offer? Definitely a no, but a very interesting destination should Xavi qualify for CL and develop our young talents further.

And guys, just because Haaland is Norwegian doesn't mean he likes or has no problem with the British weather. Spain's weather is a big plus and a massive improvement in quality of living over North germany or Britain if you value nice weather. And Haaland probably does value it, given how often he travels to their house in Marbella.

Good weather in Spain is a must for a holiday. But as a Northern European, not to play football in.

The world has moved on, La Liga is not the league to play in today.

RM are I believe favourites to sign him.

But Spain is not the happening place - Messi, Ronaldo - it once was.

Mateka

Manchester Evening News give the following odds. But keep in mind, even the City reporter is a United fan.

Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)

Manchester United - 14/1

Bayern Munich - 16/1

Manchester City - 16/1

Real Madrid - 18/1

Barcelona - 20/1

PSG - 20/1

ronniecro

i don't understand how we can even be in the rumors for him?raiola's % of costs alone would skin us alive,not to mention fee and salary. plus no way he will choose struggling club

Windhook

i don't understand how we can even be in the rumors for him?raiola's % of costs alone would skin us alive,not to mention fee and salary. plus no way he will choose struggling club

I believe it's a PR stunt by Laporta and Raiola who are close, to raise the demands on other clubs who can afford to get him this summer. Meanwhile Raiola can return the gesture with lower profile clients to Barca.

Messigician

I believe it's a PR stunt by Laporta and Raiola who are close, to raise the demands on other clubs who can afford to get him this summer. Meanwhile Raiola can return the gesture with lower profile clients to Barca.

This is good theory and most likely scenario you get some coins Windhook

Home of Barca Fans