Erling Haaland

BBZ8800

Whoever gets their hands son him for 75 million (new release clause at the end of this season) will be getting the best bargain of the next 10 years. Complete forward who is a goal a game machine.

City seem to to cashing in on a few players for financial fair play before going for him.
If he goes to Bayern, it would be a little disappointing as its not challenging enough.
Hope its EPL or La Liga next for him.

I want him to come here but I don't see why would any top player want to come to Spain, exvept Mbappe.

La liga lost of all of it's fame, magic, charm.
And money.

CatalinR10

Whoever gets their hands son him for 75 million (new release clause at the end of this season) will be getting the best bargain of the next 10 years. Complete forward who is a goal a game machine.

it will probably be 75 mil for the club plus an extra of 50 mil for the rat agent and 50 mil for his father

Morten

City seem to to cashing in on a few players for financial fair play before going for him.
If he goes to Bayern, it would be a little disappointing as its not challenging enough.
Hope its EPL or La Liga next for him.

Mbappe without a transfer fee would be a better bargain, in all likelihood.

Not only is there no transfer fee, also, none in his entourage are as demanding/annoying as Raiola + Erlings father.

Mateka

Real Madrid, Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Bayern, Chelsea.

Surely these are the front runners for his signature. Assuming PSG are full of strikers.

fergus90

Real Madrid, Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Bayern, Chelsea.

Surely these are the front runners for his signature. Assuming PSG are full of strikers.

Can’t see Chelsea being in for him. They spent 90 mil on Lukaku in August. Bayern I don’t think will purely because Lewandowski is still at the top level, so more of a timing issue than anything else.

Likely Madrid or City as favourites in my opinion.

serghei

Can’t see Chelsea being in for him. They spent 90 mil on Lukaku in August. Bayern I don’t think will purely because Lewandowski is still at the top level, so more of a timing issue than anything else.

Likely Madrid or City as favourites in my opinion.

If both Haaland and Mbappe want to be the main star, Madrid is not feasible. If one wants to play 2nd fiddle though, then no problem.

fergus90

If both Haaland and Mbappe want to be the main star, Madrid is not feasible. If one wants to play 2nd fiddle though, then no problem.

That's true. If Barca had the money I'd think they would be in pole position. Seems to like Spain, also good for the Barca vs Madrid/ Mbappe vs Haaland narrative. Just don't see it as feasible though.

Would love to be wrong though of course :lol:

stb_1

City will be favourite.

He is a City fan, they are the best team in the world who doesn't have a striker and just sold one of their forwards so have some spare FFP money.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alfie Haaland was a City player, but doubt he’ll let that come into consideration when they decide where he goes

KingLeo10

The main thing that Pep has lacked in CL with City is a beast of a No.9.

But of course being Pep, he won't take the easy route and rack up CLs with Haaland :lol:

Grealish as false 9 it will be.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Haaland to Leeds confirmed!

Honestly if Leeds were what Man City are today I think that might have been his #1 option as I think Erling has genuine affection for them :lol:

But of course being Pep, he won't take the easy route and rack up CLs with Haaland :lol:

Pep said they will sign a striker soon, but not now in January. I think they will end up with one of Haaland or Vlahovic. Hopefully we get the other guy...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think Pep would buy Erling if he has the chance for it. Haaland isnt peak Messi, people wont say in 15 years Pep won only cl because of Haaland.

Home of Barca Fans