Erling Haaland

Sailor Mars

Mbappe is a goal scorer and i dont think he would like it if haaland scores more than him. I could be wrong but im sure this wont work.

True. Mbappe and Haaland likely see themselves as the biggest talent of the next generation. Very likely similar to Ronaldo and Messi. They want to be the #1 guy on the team. They most definitely will not want to play second fiddle to each other.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Mbappe, while not a playmaker, is a good provider though.

Yeah agree his passing is good, way better than from haaland but still i think he wants to be the topscorer and also the star of the team, like Haaland.

True. Mbappe and Haaland likely see themselves as the biggest talent of the next generation. Very likely similar to Ronaldo and Messi. They want to be the #1 guy on the team. They most definitely will not want to play second fiddle to each other.

Yeah.

Andresito

Staff member
These guys are too horny for goals. Messi who's considered one of the best playmakers of all time isn't happy with just assisting. He needs goals too, been like that for 10 years. Mbappe is no less desperate for goals.

Might work with Haaland and Mbappe if they're friends or an idol to one another, like MSN who knew Messi was the dictator. But they're not. They're rivals and will always compete to be the biggest star, teammates or not.

Messigician

Good decision sir

🚨🌕| CONFIRMED by @RMadridistaReal, [MENTION=1641]MariO[/MENTION]Cortegana and @DiMarzio: Erling Haaland's PRIORITY option next summer is to join Real Madrid.

serghei

Good decision sir

����| CONFIRMED by @RMadridistaReal, [MENTION=1641]MariO[/MENTION]Cortegana and @DiMarzio: Erling Haaland's PRIORITY option next summer is to join Real Madrid.

Well, the bright side is La Liga will dominate Europe once again :lol:.

Pep better do something.

Home of Barca Fans