Erling Haaland

olivis

While the H2H record against Bayern is more or less equal now, it wasn't always so, we used to have a big complex playing them back in the days.

I guess Ancelotti somehow solved that.

Early 2000's the games between Real and Bayern were true crackers. It's probably the Classico of European football.

M3ls

I hope he goes to Madrid.
Then Real with Mbappe and Halland will be a team with a big imbalance. I really hope so.

But there is a feeling that he will move to Barcelona. It's a pity.

Andresito

Staff member
Still think the club he moves to won't be his last big transfer like say Mbappe to Madrid. Can definitely see him leaving to another league in 4-5 years.

Sooner or later he's going to have played in both England and Spain, winning league titles in both.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Still think the club he moves to won't be his last big transfer like say Mbappe to Madrid. Can definitely see him leaving to another league in 4-5 years.

Sooner or later he's going to have played in both England and Spain, winning league titles in both.

Most guys will leave clubs in around 5 years i think, the 'i will stay forever at my childhood dream club' will slowly die, Sito. The times are changing, the money is growing.

iniestaGOAT

Neither mpabbe nor halaand will play in England bro GOATS don't play in that shitty league except maybe cr7

Blackened

I do think this guy is a little bit overrated. He isnt a dribbler or in any way a creative, technical player. A sort of a much faster Mario Gomez. Without the good looks, of course.

Home of Barca Fans