Erling Haaland

Messi983

🚨🚨[ @gerardromero🥇] | Today there will be NO presentation at the Camp Nou. It is extended due to problems with the Financial Fair Play. The signing is not going to fall, but everything has to be well tied up with Laliga (FFP) before the announcement. #fcblive #Transfers 🔵🔴⏳

And ppl think we can sign Haaland

Fake news

Mateka

Haaland may not want to play in EPL, it may be too tough for him.

His Dad was seriously injured playing for City. Roy Keane deliberately fouling him and ending Alf Haaland career.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Haaland may not want to play in EPL, it may be too tough for him.

His Dad was seriously injured playing for City. Roy Keane deliberately fouling him and ending Alf Haaland career.

He manhandled VVD the last time they faced off :lol: Who manhandles every other EPL player.

Ease up on the trolling.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol.

Think Haaland just want to live in that milder Spanish climate like so many Norwegians do.

Also very few clubs match the prestige of Barca and Real Madrid.

and Man City def are not one of those. Pep is not going to be around forever.

Mateka

Lol.

Think Haaland just want to live in that milder Spanish climate like so many Norwegians do.

Also very few clubs match the prestige of Barca and Real Madrid.

and Man City def are not one of those. Pep is not going to be around forever.

It is one thing to live in a Mediterranean climate, it is another thing to play football there.

Though I still think RM are favourites to get him.

Windhook

Wouldn't rule out a PSG move as Mbappe is heading for Real Madrid. Qatari ambitions wouldn't allow the club to fall suddenly into mediocrity.

Mitchell1978

If it wasn't for Mbappe and Benzema Real would probably would be in pole position, now i doubt it.

Barca has neither the resources nor the sportive project, delusional to think otherwise

Mateka

If it wasn't for Mbappe and Benzema Real would probably would be in pole position, now i doubt it.

Barca has neither the resources nor the sportive project, delusional to think otherwise

The challenge for RM is getting Mbappe and Haaland across the line. Mbappe some say is a done deal. But to get both would be an achievement.

Mitchell1978

The challenge for RM is getting Mbappe and Haaland across the line. Mbappe some say is a done deal. But to get both would be an achievement.

The question really is, is Haaland willing to play 2e fiddle to Mbappe and initially to Benzema also for a season.
Or does he want to be the focal point

Mateka

The question really is, is Haaland willing to play 2e fiddle to Mbappe and initially to Benzema also for a season.
Or does he want to be the focal point

Good question. He will not be the focal point at RM. But neither at City or PSG.

Last edited:

Mateka

Dortmund doing what they can to keep him. Improved contract offer. Rangnick throwing United hat in the ring as well.

According to BILD, Dortmund want to know his final decision by the end of February.

Last edited:

Porque

Would Haaland be second fiddle though? If anything Haaland would make Mbappe second striker or even wide on the front trio.

Benzema is a Flo Favourite, but he is already 34. He will be impact and rotation come next season.

Sailor Mars

Would Haaland be second fiddle though? If anything Haaland would make Mbappe second striker or even wide on the front trio.

Benzema is a Flo Favourite, but he is already 34. He will be impact and rotation come next season.

Haaland would very likely make Mbappe play second striker or as a winger, but I believe Mbappe would still be considered the top dog on the team.

Real Madrid and Perez, through the media are pretty much signaling to Mbappe that they want to give the reins of the club to him and build the team around him.

Very possible that Haaland has a bit of pride and ego, and does not want to play on the same team as Mbappe

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Haaland would very likely make Mbappe play second striker or as a winger, but I believe Mbappe would still be considered the top dog on the team.

Real Madrid and Perez, through the media are pretty much signaling to Mbappe that they want to give the reins of the club to him and build the team around him.

Very possible that Haaland has a bit of pride and ego, and does not want to play on the same team as Mbappe

Mbappe is a goal scorer and i dont think he would like it if haaland scores more than him. I could be wrong but im sure this wont work.

Home of Barca Fans