Erling Haaland

Messigician

Isn't Neymar supposed to be a Barcelona player now, according to you?

He went on strike, his father liking posts he was coming back, Sky Sports Italy said it was done. Meeting with top executives.

You tell me why it didn't happen DAWG

Are we dealing with Raiola ( Desperately wants his clients OUT and known to kick chairs) ORRRRRRR

Qatar?

behindbrowneyes

His pimp is extremely active these days, annoyingly active. Nothing will be decided before all offers are on the table this summer anyway, so everything that is said between now and then is just talk.
This next half year will be a big test for him. If all the transfer talk affects his motivation on the pitch or not. Would be be a bad sign if it does. Let's see.

iniestaGOAT

His pimp is extremely active these days, annoyingly active. Nothing will be decided before all offers are on the table this summer anyway, so everything that is said between now and then is just talk.
This next half year will be a big test for him. If all the transfer talk affects his motivation on the pitch or not. Would be be a bad sign if it does. Let's see.

Its probably better we stay away from these two divas halaand and his agent

Sterlingfan2000

He is coming, I have my sources.

Perez told Laporta to sell Messi and he wont compete for Haaland. Perez Marketing strategy is to start the Super League with Haaland and Mbappe rivalry in the Super League

Birdy

He is coming, I have my sources.

Perez told Laporta to sell Messi and he wont compete for Haaland. Perez Marketing strategy is to start the Super League with Haaland and Mbappe rivalry in the Super League

Always skeptical of people's 'sources' when they don't cite them.

Then, what you say is a point, but as we all know Perez always wants all the galacticos in his team. So...

JamDav1982

Folk on here have a strange obsession with Perez as if everything is at his hand.

If Barca get Haaland the credit is on Laporta and it is in part due to Haaland not wanting to team up with Mbappe as reason not at Real.

fergus90

The moment Laporta said Messi can't be signed I always assumed he's hanging his hat on getting Haaland or the next generational talent to usher in a new era.

Laporta will want marquee signings, which he did before and he will again.

Birdy

The ever-reliable David Ornstein reports that Man City has made Haaland their no1 priority for next summer.

Honestly, he must love Barca and Spain a lot if he opts to come here and not there...

Home of Barca Fans