Erling Haaland

iniestaGOAT

🗣[ @JanAageFjortoft🥇] | At the moment for Haaland it?s down to two clubs, Man City and Real Madrid. I do not know what will happen with Barcelona, ​​but right now these two clubs are ahead of them. #fcblive

Lol JanAageFjortoft is an idiot no body belives anything he says

iniestaGOAT

Wtf bro?

Why are you so firmly against him coming to Barca?

Can't be THAT bad a prospect surely??

Prosepect? 300m this oaf is costing us.

If you wanna get paid like Messi put up numbers like Messi we all know this oaf cant do that.

JamDav1982

'Paid like Messi' when the rumoured numbers are closer to one third of what Messi got if not lower.

If Barca sign him with that cash it will be claimed as a 'masterclass' by same folk claiming not worth it now.

Real is most likely so dont worry about it.

RF20

Banned
Prosepect? 300m this oaf is costing us.

If you wanna get paid like Messi put up numbers like Messi we all know this oaf cant do that.

Money isn't always directly proportional to output. There are several external factors and stuff at play.

Messi himself is getting paid like Messi at PSG but his output in the French league is like Fred.

Same with Neymar.

Haaland is a young star with a cunt of an agent, having numerous clubs interested in him. Ofcourse the financial package will be more than he deserves based on perfomances. That's modern Football for you.

khaled_a_d

🗣[ @JanAageFjortoft🥇] | At the moment for Haaland it?s down to two clubs, Man City and Real Madrid. I do not know what will happen with Barcelona, ​​but right now these two clubs are ahead of them. #fcblive

Nothing on his official account about it.
Said that Halaand's team are assessing their situation and Spain/England are likely destination

JamDav1982

ESPN fc. That's basically a drama show line El chiriguito or whatever.

Those guys don't know shit.

Dont really care but its where he said it and quotes are coming from.

He never claimed to know shit anyway and claimed it was his opinion not based on any inside knowledge.

Lets see if he is correct.

Iniesta Ultra

Messi himself is getting paid like Messi at PSG but his output in the French league is like Fred.

With Mbappe scoring Messi shouldn't be expected to maintain Barca level stats at PSG. And although the team's highly skilled they don't have the same linking understanding Busi, Pique, Alba, Puig had with him. But nice to see him and Mbappe linking better as the season progresses.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is OK that we miss out on him, I just hope the board will have sound backup plans for other alternatives, not the likes of Isak etc.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It is OK that we miss out on him, I just hope the board will have sound backup plans for other alternatives, not the likes of Isak etc.

Don't think there's any backup plan they'll be comfortable spending a lot of money on. I think it was Haaland or Vlahovic.

The market for strikers is shockingly bad to be honest. Someone like for example Jonathan David is a very interesting player, but will likely cost 50-60m minimum himself and that's a massive gamble while the aforementioned duo seemed to be a safer bet still.

Home of Barca Fans